By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Your favorite Warcraft game?

Your favorite Warcraft game?

Warcraft: Orcs & Humans 1 1.64%

Warcraft II 20 32.79%

Warcraft III 30 49.18%

World of Warcraft 9 14.75%

Lol! Warcraft iz 4 geex!!!eleven!!1 1 1.64%

Total:61

WarCraft 3 for me... a smuch time as I put into WoW, I was glad when I quit. Whereas WC3, I played right up until I got in the SC2 beta. Between the game itself (which basically took over as my favorite online game from SC) and the custom maps (especially DOTA), it was just amazing. Heck, I'm looking forward to the next DOTA being made with the SC2 engine - and I wouldn't be playing League of Legends if it wasn't for DOTA.

Around the Network

Warcraft 2... Its the first time I got make my own levels in anythng. Plus its the only RTS that i could actually kick someones ass :P

PS: does anyone know where I can get WC2 now adays?

Warcraft 1. I loved it even though I had already experienced a more advanced RTS in the form of Dune II.

I enjoyed Warcraft II as well including the expansion but I felt it was a bit too cartoonish and clichéd.

Warcraft 3 didn't interested me at all. Blizzard's games are too childish for my taste. I mean they got a type of childish that I don't like.

antfromtashkent said:
PS: does anyone know where I can get WC2 now adays?

I purchased the battle.net edition (the only fully functional Win XP or newer version) a couple of years ago on disc. Found it in a bargain bin in Odense, Denmark! There are copies floating about, both used and unopened but there should be some way of buying it online somhow too. Anyone know?

Around the Network

WarCraft III.

Warcraft 2 is the first i played, i liked the gameplay , i didn't like WoW's gameplay its so time consuming and lots of boring moments, though i do see why everyone likes it, i like MMO's if they are challenging and not just me clicking a button till that monster dies.

i like FFXI (Challenging) , EverQuest and PlanetSide , even though Everquest is pretty much an old WoW but at the time i played it, it was something like no other. (early 2000's )

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

WC III FTW!

Warcraft 3 is wonderful. The second was a lot of fun too... always offline though, I suck at competitive RTS :(

i'm pretty sure most of you guys hate WoW because its popular

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.