By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Your favorite Warcraft game?

Your favorite Warcraft game?

Warcraft: Orcs & Humans 1 1.64%

Warcraft II 20 32.79%

Warcraft III 30 49.18%

World of Warcraft 9 14.75%

Lol! Warcraft iz 4 geex!!!eleven!!1 1 1.64%

Total:61

Self-explanatory. My personal favorite would have to be Warcraft III. I don't really know why, and even if I did, I'd be too lazy to explain.

Discuss.

Around the Network

I picked warcraft 2.. purely because I remember having a blast with the game before Diablo 1 came out and destroyed that hehe.

Wow. So much fun and so much to do.

Warcraft 3 is in second. I would have put it first but I've put more time into wow overall so it gets the nod.

Warcraft 3. Probably the most fun I had with a game and some of my best memories in gaming. Of course the game is all about the online mode.

World of Warcraft is nearly as awesome but I played Warcraft 3 more.

Warcraft 2. The third is the best but the second is the most fun, like Heroes of Might & Magic (same thing there for me).

Around the Network

Warcraft 3 for sure, the level of customization was just awesome. I mean I played some AMAZING Custom Campaigns people made. If you still play WC 3 and want something really fun to play give a look into Wanders Of Sorceria. It's a very solid custom campaign, it's 6 parts so you will tons of fun with it.

PSN ID: KingFate_

WCIII is my favorite. Mostly cause thats the only one im good at.

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

Warcraft 3. I loved that game. My friends and I played that game online almost as much as Starcraft.

If Nintendo is successful at the moment, it’s because they are good, and I cannot blame them for that. What we should do is try to be just as good.----Laurent Benadiba

Tides of Mother Fucking Darkness!

The expansion to warcraft 2 was awesome. That was my favorite one.