By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Gears of war 3 scans! MUST SEE for any Gears fans!

Euphoria14 said:
I hear that in that article it is stated that 60% of Gears 2 owners never finished the game. O_o

I bet there are plenty of games with similar  numbers. Halo 3 and CoD4 (and MW2) have millions that bought and played it solely for multiplayer.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

Looks great, another can't wait

Instead of making it easier they should have a n00b setting like god mode(along with a 0 point 'You suck at Gears' achievement).

You know, whenever I think back to the campaign experience of Gears of War 2 . . . . that was an amazing experience. It had a lot to it and was quite epic. While the story seemed to introduce a bit too much, it had its moments of inspired gaming genius. And especially as a co-op experience was it great.

You know, this series is worth getting a 360 for. Yeah, I said it. Even though I'm one of the gamers that plays it on the 'PG-13' setting, its a hoot. So I see these pics of GeoW3 and think back to my time with the two previous games and lets just say that this is at the top of my 2011 list of games.

Of course I can't name another announced 2011 game I know of right now ...

wow!!! Looks amazing!!!!

Around the Network

good stuff,I'll eventually finish the second one. I have a bunch of unfinished games.lol

I don't get this... why does the character looks like they come from a marvel comic now?? Is this in game or concept?

holy shit, mech suits? I cant wait to get more info, nice find man.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE  PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

and Im not sure why the hate, even despite the horrid matchmaking system and lag online Gears 2 is still one of my favorite online shooters, I just hope for 3 they are able to fix all of the online issues because for some reason they still havent been able to do so with 2, fix the problems by settin up a beta so that they can have it good to go for the most part when it launches.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE  PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

only reason I touch a 360, I would gladly exchange the uncharted series with the gears series
one of the best third person shooter out there
would love to play this with a dualshock though

Nintendo made me a gamer so I'd be stupid to ever try to forget that                                             like so many people nowadays

The Top  Best Consoles Are SNES and PSX 

Currently Playing: 1.Monster Hunter tri 2.MegaMan 10