By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Gears of war 3 scans! MUST SEE for any Gears fans!

Holy shit the graphics are insane!!! Like honestly wow I wasn't expecting that level of graphics from a game a year away. Holy shit.

Around the Network

Looks Fucking Amazing!
i hope The Gameplay Is Not as boring For me As Gears 2 was, GoW1 was amazing at the time.

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

NYANKS said:
I love how the last scan mentions KillSwitch. I wonder what on earth they could be referring to with that one? Epic lawl. Scans look cool, the robotic suits are the only real standout to me.

CliffyB told, that they have not finallized gameplay for GoW before playing kill.switch in 2003.

Some more translation for you guys:

Even in multiplayer environment will be changing with time. Here is a map and the same map after 10 minutes.

Play my LittleBigLove level: search keywords "LittleBigLove realil"

LJ (Russian): http://realill.livejournal.com

Fucking beastly! Can't Wait, 360 is bringing the heat I love my console sooooo much.

About Graphics:
CliffyB says that they have improved graphics: shadows, wind, animations and stuff. But it is difficult to improve it a lot because of engine and hardware limitations.

Also there are stuff about Casual difficulty and how a lot of people never finish the game, so they made it even more easier (on Casual difficulty).

There is a lot of stuff about gameplay - I have never played GeoW, so it is difficult for me to translate it properly.

Play my LittleBigLove level: search keywords "LittleBigLove realil"

LJ (Russian): http://realill.livejournal.com

Around the Network

Looks quite nice. Can't wait for April!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

lol why have we not learned that they use bullshots yet?? gears 2 did, and look how different it looks after those bullshots, the first few pictures are not in game i am telling you that much, it's going to look like geow2 with small adjustments

Cool.

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

FF_Fanatic said:
lol why have we not learned that they use bullshots yet?? gears 2 did, and look how different it looks after those bullshots, the first few pictures are not in game i am telling you that much, it's going to look like geow2 with small adjustments

it's probably just running on PC not the X360 or just running at 1 fps lol, the quality of the scans (grain, image size etc) probably help hide the flaws.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Maybe I didnt give Epic enough credit. They might get alot more from the 360 than I thought. Possibly able to contend with Crysis 2. We will see. But that all looks ingame models and some ingame shots there.