By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Gears of war 3 scans! MUST SEE for any Gears fans!

Nice screen on that last scan. Dom has an awesome beard!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

GoW3 plot:

1.5 years after GoW2. There is no COG, no commanders, no organized resistance. Humans are scattered around the planet. Marcus is living on some boat "Raven's Nest" (aerocarrier).

Play my LittleBigLove level: search keywords "LittleBigLove realil"

LJ (Russian): http://realill.livejournal.com

guys....that's in game....

I'm Back! - Proud owner of the best doomed handheld of all time!

Great find and contribution Kennyheart!
The screens and art concept looks amazing once again.

There's life in the Unreal Engine yet aye?

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network

The new suit is nice for showing off Marcus' biceps but it looks significantly less chainsaw resistant :P

Hellz yeah!!!

Boutros said:
Justin said:
Boutros said:
What the **** is that language?

Looks like Russian to me.

Yeah or Serbian.

Not Serbian... I can read this but can't understand it, and I speak Serbian. So its russian... :)

just edit the images and put the size a little smmaller :)

I love how the last scan mentions KillSwitch. I wonder what on earth they could be referring to with that one? Epic lawl. Scans look cool, the robotic suits are the only real standout to me.