By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Gears of war 3 scans! MUST SEE for any Gears fans!

chubaca said:
selnor said:
Maybe I didnt give Epic enough credit. They might get alot more from the 360 than I thought. Possibly able to contend with Crysis 2. We will see. But that all looks ingame models and some ingame shots there.

So, I think we know wich will be your next Best Graphics Ever game XD

ps don't forget it shal own uncharted 2 (sacasm to those who can't detect it)

Around the Network

Those screens look really good but the new armour on marcus looks crap.

End of 2012 prediction:

xbox 360 : 73-75 million  playstation 3 : 72-74 million  wii : 104-105 million 

Most hyped for :

Bioshock: infinte, The Last Of Us, Alan Wake's American Nightmare and Agent

Looks beautiful. UE3 still has life in it.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

I hear that in that article it is stated that 60% of Gears 2 owners never finished the game. O_o

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

flowjo said:
thats not in game graphics btw

Prove it.

Around the Network

Bullshots.

Yes they're in-engine shots but with extremely high res and post-processed.

The actual game will look just like Gears 2. We know what the Unreal Egnine 3 can do by now.

:-o It's looking pretty good. I'm pretty excited for it.

It looks like concept art to me. I hope to god they're not in-game shots because they look extremely bland. The colors looks smudged and the texture is inconcistent. Why would you want it to be in-game? It baffles me.

But as far as what the concept art teases, im officially excited!!

Euphoria14 said:
I hear that in that article it is stated that 60% of Gears 2 owners never finished the game. O_o

That's a pretty low percentage, isn't it?

From what I gather around 20% of gameowners never even fire up their game, or play more than 10 minutes. The amount that actually finishes the game on any difficulty setting usually varies between 40 and 10 percent, depending on length of the game and other variables.

Then again, I get this information only from Steam Achievements. Could be horribly flawed for comparing console games.

Braid for instance, has a 33.9% completion rate (or 66% didn't finish it), and it is 4 hours long. Empire: Total War has a 15% completion rate (or 85% of gamers don't finish it).

40% completion rate is the highest I've ever seen.

On topic; I really don't like that engine. And Gears of War is as ugly as it ever was :(

This is invisible text!

Slimebeast said:

Bullshots.

Yes they're in-engine shots but with extremely high res and post-processed.

The actual game will look just like Gears 2. We know what the Unreal Egnine 3 can do by now.

Yep this is what I guess at this point as well BUT let's wait and see, they have plenty of time

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!