By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo vs Sony vs Microsoft. Who'll win the E3 2010?

Nintendo vs Sony vs Microsoft. Who'll win the E3 2010?

Nintendo 178 30.80%

Sony 270 46.71%

Microsoft 83 14.36%

I'm not sure 46 7.96%

Total:577

Zelda Wii is already so awesome, that I feel like I'm playing the game just by looking at my profile pic.

The Official 'The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword' Thread (Updated):
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=134508&page=1
Around the Network

It's still the fact of new hardware, and new hardware that is still mostly an unknown quantity. We're all talking about Zelda as Nintendo's weapon, and while that's important, its nowhere near as important as 3DS will be to making a sweep of it. The only thing that could stop 3DS is PSP2, possibly 360 Slim (though that's not all that new or distinct)

Unless Nintendo utterly botches the showing of the 3DS, or the device itself turns out to be underwhelming. The former of which is more of a possibility, the latter less so.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:

It's still the fact of new hardware, and new hardware that is still mostly an unknown quantity. We're all talking about Zelda as Nintendo's weapon, and while that's important, its nowhere near as important as 3DS will be to making a sweep of it. The only thing that could stop 3DS is PSP2, possibly 360 Slim (though that's not all that new or distinct)

Unless Nintendo utterly botches the showing of the 3DS, or the device itself turns out to be underwhelming. The former of which is more of a possibility, the latter less so.

Look man, psp2 will never sreal thunder from 3DS.

Dr.A.Peter.Nintendo said:
Mr Khan said:

Look man, psp2 will never sreal thunder from 3DS.

Could, not will. A well-executed PSP2 reveal could beat a poorly executed 3DS reveal, but with the level of care and attention Sony seems to handle handheld announcements with, its not likely to be as big even if they do put it in, certainly.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Sorcery said:

I'm going out on a limb and calling that Nintendo will "win" E3. With Zelda, Vitality Sensor, and Pokemon Black/White, they're already looking great, but I expect a few more big announcements from third parties and at least one big announcement from Nintendo.

Close behind will be Sony, they just have too much that they can show, we're going to see a variety of AAA games including but not limited to Resistance 3, Killzone 3, inFamous 2, LBP 2, Motorstorm 3, The Last Guardian, Gran Turismo 5, and anything 3rd party.

Microsoft will be last, unless they somehow buy timed exclusivity for Call of Duty: Black Ops. Their games aren't big enough, and Natal isn't going to be that successful unless it can produce hard light like the X-Men's Danger Room.

Everything you said is true, except one thing. Sony will be nowhere near Nintendo's awesomeness. Nintendo will dominate the E3 2010 with a louder Big Bang than ever.

Nintendo must focus on the hardcore to do that. The hardcore are the first line of defense and offense when it comes to word of mouth. This seems to be a very hard  thing for Nintendo to do.

Around the Network

obligatory " we the gamers win"

from a best conference view point I predict Microsoft will have the best presentation and most entertaining conference. Content wise i think Sony or Nintendo's conference will be the best.

S.T.A.G.E. said:

Nintendo must focus on the hardcore to do that. The hardcore are the first line of defense and offense when it comes to word of mouth. This seems to be a very hard  thing for Nintendo to do.

I think in the past 3 years Nintendo have proven this to be a complete falsehood.

What if Apple announces a gaming console. It'll beat sony and microsoft but not Nintendo.

What if Apple announces a gaming console. It'll beat sony and microsoft but not Nintendo.

its clearly evident that sonys conference is where all eyes will be on. it should be an easy win this time round.............

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...