By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo vs Sony vs Microsoft. Who'll win the E3 2010?

Nintendo vs Sony vs Microsoft. Who'll win the E3 2010?

Nintendo 178 30.80%

Sony 270 46.71%

Microsoft 83 14.36%

I'm not sure 46 7.96%

Total:577

I think it'll definately be Nintendo this year. Both Sony and Microsoft will be trying to push their casual crap and a bunch of games people have seen many many times before. Then the media are going to complain that all they are releasing are just rehashes of previous games and casual games and that its completely uninteresting. Then they are going to give the win to Nintendo by default because at least they didn't disapoint the media by doing exactly the same as they did before.

Tease.

Around the Network

ok, so i see it impossible for Sony not to win !!!! ok here were go

10000000000% (going to happen), Sony is going to show of all its 3D (no know mentioned that for some reason???), gran turismo 5, 10000 times more PS MOVE stuff, final fantasy versus, last guardian, little big planet 2, 3D and PS MOVE is going to kill Microsoft, and Nintendo alone and ten million thing i forgot.

now the possibiltys (HIGH POSSIBILTYS), going to annoucne uncharted 3, killzone 3, resistance 3 (and maybee some other insomniac games PLEASE BE A NEW RATCHET AND CLANK), rockstarts Agent,

i dont see how Sony cannot win with just the thins i mentioned and i probably missed around 10000 more games that are going to be released !!!!

RageBot said:
If you are a Nintendo fan - Nintendo.
If you are a MS fan - Microsoft
If you are a Sony fan - Sony

If you are neutral? Well, we'll only be able to tell after the show, won't we?

Of course.  E3 is VERY important in the fanboy wars, so fanboys from camps MUST argue now that their console of choice will win.  Take a look at the survey and you end up seeing the percentage of fanboys for each system.

In regards to myself, I passed.  How the heck is one supposed to know NOW who is going to win, before they present anything?  Natal could be a flop on the control front, and people not care about Move either.  LittleBigPlanet 2 could steal the show, and maybe the sensor Nintendo has is actually a breakthrough.  You also have the unannounced which will impact things.

Anyhow, E3 is NOT a competition, it is a trade show, where the companies try to first make am impression on the industry as a whole, and the money folks/investors.  Secondarily is impress the fans.

Nintendo will win because they are showing off the Zelda trailer. I don't expect much from Sony or Microsoft. Microsoft may announce some updates for the 360 models and talk more about Halo Reach

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Nintendo's conference is 2 hours long now so I expect them to announce all sorts.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Around the Network

Nintendo already announced enough things to beat any other company. So it will surely blow up the E3 2010 with awesomeness.

The Official 'The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword' Thread (Updated):
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=134508&page=1

Wii party should something big...

Nintendo's biggest year...

I'm going out on a limb and calling that Nintendo will "win" E3. With Zelda, Vitality Sensor, and Pokemon Black/White, they're already looking great, but I expect a few more big announcements from third parties and at least one big announcement from Nintendo.

Close behind will be Sony, they just have too much that they can show, we're going to see a variety of AAA games including but not limited to Resistance 3, Killzone 3, inFamous 2, LBP 2, Motorstorm 3, The Last Guardian, Gran Turismo 5, and anything 3rd party.

Microsoft will be last, unless they somehow buy timed exclusivity for Call of Duty: Black Ops. Their games aren't big enough, and Natal isn't going to be that successful unless it can produce hard light like the X-Men's Danger Room.

Currently playing: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, NBA2k11, Metal Gear Solid, Picross 3d

Sorcery said:

I'm going out on a limb and calling that Nintendo will "win" E3. With Zelda, Vitality Sensor, and Pokemon Black/White, they're already looking great, but I expect a few more big announcements from third parties and at least one big announcement from Nintendo.

Close behind will be Sony, they just have too much that they can show, we're going to see a variety of AAA games including but not limited to Resistance 3, Killzone 3, inFamous 2, LBP 2, Motorstorm 3, The Last Guardian, Gran Turismo 5, and anything 3rd party.

Microsoft will be last, unless they somehow buy timed exclusivity for Call of Duty: Black Ops. Their games aren't big enough, and Natal isn't going to be that successful unless it can produce hard light like the X-Men's Danger Room.

Everything you said is true, except one thing. Sony will be nowhere near Nintendo's awesomeness. Nintendo will dominate the E3 2010 with a louder Big Bang than ever.