By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo vs Sony vs Microsoft. Who'll win the E3 2010?

Nintendo vs Sony vs Microsoft. Who'll win the E3 2010?

Nintendo 178 30.80%

Sony 270 46.71%

Microsoft 83 14.36%

I'm not sure 46 7.96%

Total:577

Nintendo of course!

They have, Zelda. Anything can't beat Zelda.

MY ZELDA COLLECTION
Around the Network
Dr.A.Peter.Nintendo said:
gustave154 said:
sony will win just wait and see.

What makes you say that? Nintendo has many surprises for E3 2010. SO MANY.

So many? Well let's see...

Vitality sensor

Vitality sensor games

Wii Party

Wii Music 2

Yep, Nintendo will dominate my heart with it's core games from a long running franchises. Metroid and SMG2 were already announced and supposed to come out before E3. That leaves Zelda Wii for an announcement trailer. Zelda alone can't really beat everything everyone else have, and if so, than good for you, since you can clearly do with just a little.

MY HYPE LIST: 1) Gran Turismo 5; 2) Civilization V; 3) Starcraft II; 4) The Last Guardian; 5) Metal Gear Solid: Rising

Hopefully Konami - MGS:Rising+Move(or Natal, but makes more sense with a controller) would be epic.

Well since the "winner" always get the most hate aswell it's easily Nintendo.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Likely lineup for all 3.

Nintendo

Wii Music 2

Vitality Sensor and Wii Relax

Zelda

3DS and probably a lauch title or 2

Possibly Xenoblade and The Last Story although I'm not banking on it

Microsoft

Halo Reach

Natal and probably some major IP to go with it

Fable 3

360 Slim (?) and price cut

Sony

GT5 and likely a firm release date

Move and Ape Escape

PSP 2 (?) and likely PSP pricecut

Socom 4

LBP2

Twisted Metal (?)

The Last Guardian (?) although they'll probably save this one for TGS

"An announcement to rival the announcement of San Andreas timed exclusivity" (I'm guessing Agent)

A very slim outside chance of a PS3 price cut although if it does happen this year it probably won't be until closer to the hollidays

Really I can't say either way. Although if we get Xenoblade and TLS I'm giving it to Nintendo unless Sony's surprise announcement totally blows everyone's minds. Although if Kevin Butler is there Sony wins by default. LOL

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

Around the Network
aragod said:
Dr.A.Peter.Nintendo said:
gustave154 said:
sony will win just wait and see.

What makes you say that? Nintendo has many surprises for E3 2010. SO MANY.

So many? Well let's see...

Vitality sensor

Vitality sensor games

Wii Party

Wii Music 2

Yep, Nintendo will dominate my heart with it's core games from a long running franchises. Metroid and SMG2 were already announced and supposed to come out before E3. That leaves Zelda Wii for an announcement trailer. Zelda alone can't really beat everything everyone else have, and if so, than good for you, since you can clearly do with just a little.

You forgot all about the 3DS which is the start of the new gen of gaming. And if you think anything can beat that, think again.

The Official 'The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword' Thread (Updated):
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=134508&page=1

We can divide the winners of E3 into 3 categories...

First, who won the gaming media....(not so important)
Second, who won the mass media....(more so important)
Third, Who sold the most of the products that were shown (the only one that matters)

For the first, Sony i think has the advantage, unless Zelda is shown in HD
For the second Microsoft will def. be it with natal!!
For the third, Nintendo will still dominate, and we will see if natal proves to be a good seller...

is this the 100th time we descussed this?

anyway Nintendo will make the competition there bitch because i said so and because they can

Zelda always wins the show.

Nintendo has never won E3 in the gamers and medias eyes. From the responses to Nintendo every year to respond positively to the minority who actually care to game. The core of the installed base always gets a positive promise which leads more neglect, but who knows? This year it might change. Microsoft and Sony never get the amount of backlash that Nintendo does, especially around the 2008, 2009 years. E3 has been between Microsoft and Sony as a battle for who will have the most new IP's, exclusives, online features and more for the last couple of years now. These are mostly things Nintendo lags in (besides exclusives).