By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo vs Sony vs Microsoft. Who'll win the E3 2010?

Nintendo vs Sony vs Microsoft. Who'll win the E3 2010?

Nintendo 178 30.80%

Sony 270 46.71%

Microsoft 83 14.36%

I'm not sure 46 7.96%

Total:577

went with not sure.

sony had me had LBP2; and with move, last gardian, infamous 2, killzone 3, anything naughty dawg, ect. it's going to be hard to compete for my vote...

...but the 3DS and natal have my interest piqued.  one way or another this is going to be a great E3 imo.

Around the Network

Well.... we all know what majority of this site is going to say.

But, I do think they'll all have a much better presentation than last year's E3. I want things to be shown, prices to be stated, and actual release times!

Everyone needs to play Lost Odyssey! Any opposition to this and I will have to just say, "If it's a fight you want, you got it!"

Sony. This E3 will be nothing short of crazy for them, because they announced a huge lineup of games already... they have something big in store, I'm sure.

It's also really funny to see Nintendo above Microsoft in the poll. Really speaks volumes of this site's demographics...

Xen said:

Sony. This E3 will be nothing short of crazy for them, because they announced a huge lineup of games already... they have something big in store, I'm sure.

It's also really funny to see Nintendo above Microsoft in the poll. Really speaks volumes of this site's demographics...

lol.  I don't think the world can take this much irony.

you can't beat the awesomeness of having Halo, Gears of War and Fable on one show. You just can't.

Nintendo and Sony will apologise to the media for stealing their time after they saw Microsofts media briefing.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Around the Network
jarrod said:
Xen said:

What irony? Sony and MS always have good shows compared to Nintendo's snoozefests. I'm perfectly aware that Sony fans are easily the majority here, which is why they're winning, but seeing Nintendo win over MS is just funny and I have to make that remark.

Xen said:
jarrod said:
Xen said:

What irony? Sony and MS always have good shows compared to Nintendo's snoozefests. I'm perfectly aware that Sony fans are easily the majority here, which is why they're winning, but seeing Nintendo win over MS is just funny and I have to make that remark.

This gen Sony's pretty much bombed at every E3 until last year.  Nintendo ruled 2006 though, but their 2008 conference was probably the worst for any platform holder this generation, and 2009 (despite attractive content) still fell flat.  The only company who has consistently good shows is Microsoft, and a lot of that has to do with their top notch stagecraft and presentation.

"Winning" E3 seems like a pretty hollow achievement anyway.  Sega invariably used to "win" and look where they are now...

jarrod said:
Xen said:
jarrod said:
Xen said:

This gen Sony's pretty much bombed at every E3 until last year.  Nintendo ruled 2006 though, but their 2008 conference was probably the worst for any platform holder this generation, and 2009 (despite attractive content) still fell flat.  The only company who has consistently good shows is Microsoft, and a lot of that has to do with their top notch stagecraft and presentation.

"Winning" E3 seems like a pretty hollow achievement anyway.  Sega invariably used to "win" and look where they are now...

Didn't watch Sony's '07 E3, but '08 was alright, even though MS hit it out of the park. '09 was the best of the three shows.

Nintendo's shows lack humor, presentation, and flow... I watched both '08 and '09, and I don't expect this to change too much, there has just been too much of a shift from earlier shows to this...

What's the critera for winning?

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Reasonable said:

What's the critera for winning?

The one that makes you more excited about the future of the respective console wins. (Trying to find flaws on this statement... Hmmm I think we can all agree on that)