By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

lakers in 6 ...but honestly  it could go either way both teams match up well with each other

Around the Network

The wait is killing me.  I need my bball fix!

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

I really can't wait for this match up!

My money is on the lakers in game 6. It's going to be a bloody close match for them two.

Go Lakers!

deathgod33 said:
even the suns coach AND steve nash said that kobe is the best player in the league, after a heart breaking loss too! the suns coach said he is the best player without question! lebron could never hit the last few shots kobe took in game 6. all he can do is run his over-sized body in the paint and hope for the refs to bail him out. and he can travel all he wants too so dont worry about that.
and lol at people saying kobe has a better team, thats exactly why the cavs had the best record this year.

why do people always have to hate the team thats winning? i thought the better team is supposed to win?

I thought it was the case two years ago. Then a funny thing happened. He got outplayed in the Finals by Paul Pierce. If it happens again or Lakers fails to win the championship against Celtics, would you still say Kobe is the best player in the league?

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.

deathgod33 said:
even the suns coach AND steve nash said that kobe is the best player in the league, after a heart breaking loss too! the suns coach said he is the best player without question! lebron could never hit the last few shots kobe took in game 6. all he can do is run his over-sized body in the paint and hope for the refs to bail him out. and he can travel all he wants too so dont worry about that.
and lol at people saying kobe has a better team, thats exactly why the cavs had the best record this year.

why do people always have to hate the team thats winning? i thought the better team is supposed to win?

And yet most coaches have rated lebron as the best player in the game 2 years running.....

And kobe could only dream to get the stat line lebron does.....lebron is a better facilitator and he gets his teammates more involved in the game than kobe does....he is by far the better all-around player.

And if you want to bring up running gags like lebron's travelling then I guess kobe elbowing defenders to get an advantage offensively is just as relevant.......

And to show you just how much better the lakers are compared to the cavs , Ill take out both kobe and lebron out of the line ups and bring out the first sg/sf off the bench..

Cavs

Mo williams

Anthony Parker

Jamario Moon

Antoine Jamison

Shaq

Lakers

Derek Fisher

Ron Artest

Lamar Odom

Pau Gasol

Andrew Bynum

If you believe the cavs have the better line up then you obviously dont know basketball.....Lebron just makes the cavs look good while the lakers make kobe look good....its as simple as that.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Around the Network
Tayne said:
ShadowSoldier said:
leo-j said:
@deathgod

Well then why isn't he MVP?

The MVP award is basically whoever is able to pat their Stats the best.

Pretty much this.  Every now and then it may go to the person that is the most important to a team's success.  Lebron can get triple doubles all year but his teammates will always be a bunch of Tito Jacksons.

Wow....you actually believe that MVP awards are awarded to people who pad their stats.....even though they are decided by coaches and panels who watch and have to analyze these players?

Ill give you reasons as to why past MVP's have won the award (and BTW all these players had stats you would call "padding")

Lebron- Top of the conference , biggest threat on the court for two years also first SF to average 8.0 assists

Kobe- Top of the conference , leader in the resurgance of the Lakers

Nash- Top of the conference - WHOLE team was averaging career highs in points and field goal percentages at the time

Garnett-  Top of the conference - team was #1 in defense in 2004

These players AT THE TIME brought something more than just stats to the team (maybe besides kobe as it was the addition of gasol that really brought the resurgance but thats another story)......Lebron being a walking triple double isnt "padding stats" ,it is being a smart Basketball player..... Kobe needs to learn from lebron in this regard because all the guy can do is score....

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

jesus kung fu magic said:
Tayne said:
ShadowSoldier said:
leo-j said:
@deathgod

Pretty much this.  Every now and then it may go to the person that is the most important to a team's success.  Lebron can get triple doubles all year but his teammates will always be a bunch of Tito Jacksons.

Wow....you actually believe that MVP awards are awarded to people who pad their stats.....even though they are decided by coaches and panels who watch and have to analyze these players?

Ill give you reasons as to why past MVP's have won the award (and BTW all these players had stats you would call "padding")

Lebron- Top of the conference , biggest threat on the court for two years also first SF to average 8.0 assists

Kobe- Top of the conference , leader in the resurgance of the Lakers

Nash- Top of the conference - WHOLE team was averaging career highs in points and field goal percentages at the time

Garnett-  Top of the conference - team was #1 in defense in 2004

These players AT THE TIME brought something more than just stats to the team (maybe besides kobe as it was the addition of gasol that really brought the resurgance but thats another story)......Lebron being a walking triple double isnt "padding stats" ,it is being a smart Basketball player..... Kobe needs to learn from lebron in this regard because all the guy can do is score....

Not to mention Lebron pretty much tries everything he can to NOT pad his stats.  If he cared about stats he'd probably when the scoring title every year... instead he often passes to Jamario Moon or Varejao just to watch them brick an open jumper.

i will say this again who told you coaches decide the mvp award? the mvp award is voted on by a panel of sportswriters and broadcasters...coaches nor player have no say in who the mvp is stop spreading false information

Baddman said:

i will say this again who told you coaches decide the mvp award? the mvp award is voted on by a panel of sportswriters and broadcasters...coaches nor player have no say in who the mvp is stop spreading false information

What he's reffering too is Sports Illustrated polls... that poll all the coaches or players in the League.

In those polls... best player in the Leage?  LBJ by far.

Tayne said:
ShadowSoldier said:
leo-j said:
@deathgod

Yup. To me the last person who truly deserved the MVP award was Shaq back in 2000. He won the MVP award, The Finals MVP award, Scoring Title, All Star Game MVP award and was 1st All NBA....damn thats dominat

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi