By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - No Call of Duty: Black Ops For Wii?

gansito said:
I'm having a blast playin modern warfare 2 online, it sucks that wii fans have to wait over a year to play it LOL!!! and the same will hapen with BLACK OPS LOL. Buy an HD console, you bought the worst console on the market.

I hope you enjoy those gansito candies.

You are going to need something to preoccupy you during your ban.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network
gansito said:
I'm having a blast playin modern warfare 2 online, it sucks that wii fans have to wait over a year to play it LOL!!! and the same will hapen with BLACK OPS LOL. Buy an HD console, you bought the worst console on the market.

You'll even have more time for this once you're permabanned, LOL.

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

bmmb1 said:
gansito said:

I know huh, and you'll have more time to beg third party publishers for leftovers, cause all the good games are on the HD consoles. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. Sucks for you wiitards

SmokedHostage said:
-60 million USD in revenue to Activision

Assuming this would have sold 1 million in the US and Others.

60 million means shit to them when they are making billions with the HD SYSTEMS.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
KylieDog said:
Wii controls are better for corridor shooters only. CoD is not a corridor shooter for 90% of the games.

By corridor do you mean Rail? If so poo on you:D

Around the Network
gansito said:
bmmb1 said:
gansito said:

I know huh, and you'll have more time to beg third party publishers for leftovers, cause all the good games are on the HD consoles. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. Sucks for you wiitards

Just quoting you so you can't edit later on your post - not that I think you would. If anything, feeling this may be your "swan song", you will probably add yet more material. The nice thing about a permaban is that all a person't posts disappear - I sincerely think nearly all threads you were ever on would only benefit from that.

And OT: as I already said before, I think there will be a Wii version, something being on Gamestop does not mean it is the case.

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

@gansito your going a little to hard there and Wii fans why some y'all got to ban people that dont agree with you, I dont see that happen on any other systems' site

@ kenny when you put it like that it does make sense, but your saying that their intentionally making it bad for the hell of it and I just dont agree with that. MWR was a decent port, what some guys dont get is that the difference in powere between PS360 and Wii is large, some things just cant be done on the Wii its last gen tech. Just like some things can only be done on high level gaming consoles. in terms of COD the whole Wiimote thing is not completly accurate, and besides RS 2 I havent played a FPS on that system that was accurate and in a genre where the primary thing is aiming and shooting dont you think perfect response is important??? IMHO for the time being if your a Wii-only gamer you might have to buckle down and either get another system, accept that the Wii ports will not get the same care that HD FPSs or just quit the whole genre altogether

I think MW2 will come to Wii 1st, BO after when the NEXT COD is released

oniyide said:
@gansito your going a little to hard there and Wii fans why some y'all got to ban people that dont agree with you, I dont see that happen on any other systems' site

@ kenny when you put it like that it does make sense, but your saying that their intentionally making it bad for the hell of it and I just dont agree with that. MWR was a decent port, what some guys dont get is that the difference in powere between PS360 and Wii is large, some things just cant be done on the Wii its last gen tech. Just like some things can only be done on high level gaming consoles. in terms of COD the whole Wiimote thing is not completly accurate, and besides RS 2 I havent played a FPS on that system that was accurate and in a genre where the primary thing is aiming and shooting dont you think perfect response is important??? IMHO for the time being if your a Wii-only gamer you might have to buckle down and either get another system, accept that the Wii ports will not get the same care that HD FPSs or just quit the whole genre altogether

you are obviously quite new here - banning is not for people who don't agree, on this site banning is for people who are rude and troll. If someone wants to troll on this site the Wii (or any other system) as he is used to on other sites, then he should just stay there. Gansito is not being hard. He is being insulting, and he is fully aware of it, it is not his first ban. And he is doing this and other things on nearly any thread he is on.

[Added] Ah I see he was banned - and not even for this thread, unfortunately (this thread would have gotten him a longer ban probably).[/added]

Who cares? The games suck anyway.