By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Monser Hunter Tri Takes Over San Fransisco Subway Station (pics included)

LMAO now THAT is good advertising, well done!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

i guess this is why sales are higher than all previous MH games in US

i wish they could do that for other great Wii games as well...

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

This is what Nintendo should have done for RedSteel 2. I still think that Nintendo missed out big on that opportunity, as successful RS2 would have done more for the Wii AND the M+ in terms of third party development.

Still though, nice to see an effort.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Yeah I live like 6 blocks from that station and I haven't seen that yet.. Guess maybe I should stop catching the 38.

There need to be more monsters.
But the white is needed so people don't get confused of the walkway?

Around the Network

Wow, that's awesome xD

Wow when Nintendo said they were going to help promote this game, they wern't kidding.

8th gen predictions. (made early 2014)
PS4: 60-65m
WiiU: 30-35m
X1: 30-35m
3DS: 80-85m
PSV: 15-20m

Actually, who says this is Nintendo? What was previously said was that Nintendo is responsible for EU marketing, Capcom is responsible for NA marketing, no?

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

darkheart709 said:
Remember, Nintendo is helping them promote this. Which is why it's getting such strong advertisement

Nintendo can really make it happen ..There is no freaking you way of you walk by that and not have your attention called.

GO PATS! 2012 THE YEAR OF NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS'S 4TH SUPER BOWL!

A patriot to the end. GO PATS!

Now playing> THE LAST STORY (Wii) Best RPG I EVER PLAYED. *-*

Nintendo could u please just take my money and give me back my 3DS?!

Wow people will be worred of monsteres now round the corner :D but I lvoe this pics, anyone that will walk acorss that will never miss that.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d