By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Monser Hunter Tri Takes Over San Fransisco Subway Station (pics included)

That's some intense advertisement.

I am totally speechless. That is just amazing that they would do that for a third party game. Maybe I should look into trying out this game...

Anyway, I sure hope this helps their sale numbers.

Source: http://www.bitmob.com/articles/monster-hunter-tri-takes-over-san-francisco-subway-station

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Around the Network

um Holy Crap ! lol awesome

Remember, Nintendo is helping them promote this. Which is why it's getting such strong advertisement

Monster Hunter Tri

Name: Silver

ID: 94BRVX

Wow, that's OD.
And people thought Nintendo didn't care lol.......I could just imagine what would've happened if the Wii actually got more AAA/big-budget(effort) games.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Whoa, I live about 7 or 8 blocks away from that station. I wonder when they snuck all that in there. The last time I saw something take over a whole station out here was the iPod. Before Christmas that station was 33% Left 4 Dead 2 ads, 33% Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles ads, and 33% everything else. It was a nice zombie game theme for a while. But nothing this intense.

Around the Network

woah, hat looks like monter hunter museum
this explains the sales

THATS AWESOME .....i want someone to do that in my room >.>

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2

Very nice!!! Went well with the blue ceiling!

Great work, ad guys!

:0
GO CAPCOM!

Reminds me of game advertising in Japan.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2