By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii ... male or female ?

i still read in other forums that some people think the wii is male.

whats your opinion - is the Wii male or female ?

for me the wii is female.

in german language - "die Wii"

too sexy to be a man :)

Around the Network

Only X360 is a male out there. Wii is a schoolgirl while PS3 is a Succub from the depths of hell hahahah

For me all consoles are female because in Spanish "the console" is translated as "la consola" where "la" is the article for female, so all consoles are referred as "la play" or "la xbox360" or "la wii".

@enekomh
welcome at vgchartz!

@tesuo
x360 is female for me
nds is male !

Male.I reject the idea of 'meine' Wii.Stupid Großostheimers!

Quality for Life

Around the Network

all of em are female in German as well.

Wouldnt wanna play with anything male in any case.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

If I thought of Wii as a male... holding the Wii remote might be a bit odd.

On a more serious note it's very common for inanimate objects to be given female names and considered female. My guitar I call Lilly hell even girls have a tendency to do this, my sister refers to her car and laptop as females.

So much homophobia:)And MD,SNES,NEO GEO,N64,Turbo Duo,Atari 2600,GameCube and Saturn weren't female in Germany!

Quality for Life

The Wii gets stimulated once a disc is inserted, it's a girl.

ArtofAngels said:
The Wii gets stimulated once a disc is inserted, it's a girl.

And unlike the Gamecube the wii likes full sized discs total size queen. It's always the small white girls...

Wow sorry I'll stop now..