By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii ... male or female ?

El cubo.Sounds to cute :)

Quality for Life

Around the Network
cebrian said:
In spanish I have always called them in masculine gender

El 64, El xbox, El wii, El play, El Cubo, El 360, El super, and so on.
But I have heard people using "La" (feminine) with some of those names... (except for cubo hehe)

I'm guessing it varies between countries? At least that's what happens in Portuguese, those silly Brazilians like ItsaMii treat the consoles as males as far as I know.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

I don't happen to have thought of it like this....strangely if i had to i would say the Wii is male but my GC was female....so that means if you duct-tape two females together you make a male.

My N64 is female....it has curves.
my old megadrive i would say is neither a real man nor a real woman, but a real small furry creature from Alpha Centauri

cebrian said:
In spanish I have always called them in masculine gender

El 64, El xbox, El wii, El play, El Cubo, El 360, El super, and so on.
But I have heard people using "La" (feminine) with some of those names... (except for cubo hehe)

Same. Actually the people from Spain call them "La" (feminine)  for some reason.

Tho, I nicknamed my Wii as female. I named it "H. Montana" ;> 

ItsaMii said:
They are all females.

The Wii is a cute and sexy farm girl. People may find cool to say that girls from the big city are hotter and smarter but they did not give Wii a chance.

The PS3 is like a 40 year old feminist. She is rich, single and powerful. However she demands so much that no one meets the requirements to play with her.

The Xbox360 is a girl that everyone enjoys spending time with. Even so she is the psycho bitch kind. Spend too much time and she gets agressive and may even kill herself.

Brilliant post... Kind of true as well!

Around the Network
ItsaMii said:

The Wii is a cute and sexy farm girl. People may find cool to say that girls from the big city are hotter and smarter but they did not give Wii a chance.

The PS3 is like a 40 year old feminist. She is rich, single and powerful. However she demands so much that no one meets the requirements to play with her.

I think I saw that movie. One Hundred and One Dalmations?  Anita and Cruella?

i say male,because in my language it translates in it saying in a male way

I love anthropomorphism.

John Lucas 

Words from the Official VGChartz Idiot

WE ARE THE NATION...OF DOMINATION!

In portuguese it's male, all of them, "o nintendo wii, o playstation , o Ds, o PSP" etc..

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

I don't know about the rest of you crazy people, but my Wii console does not have a gender.