By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii ... male or female ?

Sorry but all consoles are female.

As far as I know, the majority of ports on all consoles since the beginning of gaming have been female ports. Controllers, discs slots, cartridge slots, USB ports, memory slots, etc... all of it female. Hence all consoles are female, no exceptions.

PS - It is still not ok for you to make love to your console! ...fanboys.../sigh

To Each Man, Responsibility
Around the Network

LOL @ sqrl and schwarz

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

The Wii is small and cute, it's a cute little girl. Real men should keep their hands off them.

Naughty Dog: "At Naughty Dog, we're pretty sure we should be able to see leaps between games on the PS3 that are even bigger than they were on the PS2."

PS3 vs 360 sales

@ souixan

If I thought of Wii as a male... holding the Wii remote might be a bit odd.

Just think of it like it's just a vibrating piece of plastic.

Naughty Dog: "At Naughty Dog, we're pretty sure we should be able to see leaps between games on the PS3 that are even bigger than they were on the PS2."

PS3 vs 360 sales

Male

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

Around the Network

I think the Wii is a young female maybe late teens early 20's. The 360 is a frat boy and the PS3 is a transexual because it blends a little bit of motion with high def..

@ souixan

I think the Wii is a young female maybe late teens early 20's. The 360 is a frat boy and the PS3 is a transexual because it blends a little bit of motion with high def..

The PS3 must be male as it's too powerful, more likely a Hulk, It's getting angry for all the insults it had to endure.

The XBox 360, overhyped with regard to its thinking potential, Warmonger King of the States/UK and unreliably made up of cheap parts. President Bush?

PS3 vs 360 sales

Well, given that all three consoles are basically butt ugly, I'd say they're male... What happened to design? 'sigh'

In European Portuguese all console names are treated as female nouns, since the word "console" is of feminine gender.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

They are all females.

The Wii is a cute and sexy farm girl. People may find cool to say that girls from the big city are hotter and smarter but they did not give Wii a chance.

The PS3 is like a 40 year old feminist. She is rich, single and powerful. However she demands so much that no one meets the requirements to play with her.

The Xbox360 is a girl that everyone enjoys spending time with. Even so she is the psycho bitch kind. Spend too much time and she gets agressive and may even kill herself.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."