By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - The Official Guild Wars 2 thread *** First non-NDA beta is live! Impressions inside

Tagged games:

Rainbird said:
r505Matt said:
Rainbird said:
r505Matt said:
CGI-Quality said:

Damn that first page!

I could really see myself getting lost in this game for months, much like Oblivion.

Fixed.

That's more like it.

I spent over 2500 hours on the first GW games, and I don't think I want to know how high that number can go with GW2. xD

HOT DAMN haha, I wanted to play GW that much but none of my friends really got into GW like I did, and I didn't want to solo or PUG much. On that note, I just picked up EotN, so if anyone wants to play some GW 1, let me know. I kind of want to binge play the game and go through all of the story stuff for all of the campaigns.

I'd be up for some of that I think. One of the main reasons I quit was that all my friends stopped playing.

I don't know how it will work out with my free time though, but let's look at it. You can add Hype Cronoz.

Sure, but I probably won't log in for at least a week. Still finishing up FF13 and I just started this new online RPG Vindictus, it's pretty good.

Around the Network
r505Matt said:
Rainbird said:

I'd be up for some of that I think. One of the main reasons I quit was that all my friends stopped playing.

I don't know how it will work out with my free time though, but let's look at it. You can add Hype Cronoz.

Sure, but I probably won't log in for at least a week. Still finishing up FF13 and I just started this new online RPG Vindictus, it's pretty good.

No problem, I'm not exactly waiting on there for you.

Alright, big update to the OP:

- Necromancers have been added.

- The trait section has been overhauled.

- Loot has been added with transmutations and the dye system.

- Plus random updates throughout the OP.

Whew, good to get up to date!

Added some info on armor set bonuses as well.

Read the OP

Definetely getting this now

Sounds amazing!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:

Read the OP

Definetely getting this now

Sounds amazing!

Sweet, did you watch the videos? The videos with the playthrough are pretty awesome.

Glad you like it.

After watching and reading a couple of videos and previews, Guild Wars 2 might be the first MMO that I might actually like.  can't freakin' wait for it!

Packie said:

After watching and reading a couple of videos and previews, Guild Wars 2 might be the first MMO that I might actually like.  can't freakin' wait for it!

Sweet! What do you like best about it?

Rainbird said:
Packie said:

Well, the art style looks amazing obviously but what I was really impressed with was the vast amount of choices and freedom the game offers. From what I've seen from previous it's freakin insane! you can choose your background story and it also changes depending on races,classes..etc. I also like how my choices will affect the entire world instead of my story alone and correct me if I'm wrong but it looks like there is a random event generator like the one in RDR. I really hope Areanet delivers on what they're promising. 

Packie said:
Rainbird said:
Packie said:

Well, the art style looks amazing obviously but what I was really impressed with was the vast amount of choices and freedom the game offers. From what I've seen from previous it's freakin insane! you can choose your background story and it also changes depending on races,classes..etc. I also like how my choices will affect the entire world instead of my story alone and correct me if I'm wrong but it looks like there is a random event generator like the one in RDR. I really hope Areanet delivers on what they're promising. 

It's not entirely like the one in RDR. Every event here is planned, they play out in place where they are set, so they aren't random. You can read about it in the OP.