By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - The Official Guild Wars 2 thread *** First non-NDA beta is live! Impressions inside

Tagged games:

Thulak said:

Phew! Read the whole thing!

I'm thinking - Charr, Warrior :)

Good choice, I'm looking at a charr ranger myself. :D

Although I want to try it all basically, I don't think there is any race or profession that has been announced so far that doesn't sound awesome.

Around the Network

No subscription fees = I may finally play a MMORPG...

De85 said:

You should definitely play Guild Wars 2, not just because it doesn't have a monthly fee.

Have you seen all the content there is in the game?

I made a few small updates, as tailoring has been confirmed to be a crafting profession and a bit more info about the transmutation stones have become available.

Rainbird said:
De85 said:

You should definitely play Guild Wars 2, not just because it doesn't have a monthly fee.

I scanned the first few posts and plan to watch a few of the videos, but there is so damn much content there that it will take me awhile...

I do like RPGs though, especially WRPGS so I'll probably look at getting this once it releases.

Around the Network

This game could completely redefine what it means for a game to be an RPG.

De85 said:
Rainbird said:
De85 said:

I scanned the first few posts and plan to watch a few of the videos, but there is so damn much content there that it will take me awhile...

I do like RPGs though, especially WRPGS so I'll probably look at getting this once it releases.

Well, the most important bits are probably those on the dynamic events and the social MMO. Everything else is still awesome, but those are definitely the highlights.

r505Matt said:

The funny thing is, I actually posted in the RPG thread about all this earlier today to see what they thought about it, but no one has answered yet. =(

Rainbird said:
r505Matt said:

The funny thing is, I actually posted in the RPG thread about all this earlier today to see what they thought about it, but no one has answered yet. =(

Well some people (not on this site) are pretty skeptical about the whole thing, so some people may be holding back until they see more?

r505Matt said:
Rainbird said:
r505Matt said:

Well some people (not on this site) are pretty skeptical about the whole thing, so some people may be holding back until they see more?

We'll see, PC only games get less attention on this site anyway. I'm extremely happy with how many people are hyped for it right now though, so I'm not complaining. xD

And 100 posts in the thread! Fuck yeah!