By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - The Official Guild Wars 2 thread *** First non-NDA beta is live! Impressions inside

Tagged games:

I just ordered the Guild Wars 2 art book, should be a feast for the eyes!

Around the Network

Hey Guys, Where do you all usually purchase your jerseys from ? I just came across this site www.nfl47.com and bought some jerseys and i realise they also have a price beating service to beat whichever site who is cheaper than theirs by 5% which i would like to take advantage of. So i can get the cheapest jersey on the market and their fast and good service on top of that. Have a nice day! :)

you also can contact them via:
MSN: wholesale009@hotmail.com

I got the artbook, and I can safely say that ArenaNet have some insanely talented artists! Holy crap there is some amazing stuff in here!

CGI-Quality said:

Damn that first page!

I could really see myself getting lost in this game for hours, much like Oblivion.

You read the whole thing? O_o

CGI-Quality said:
Rainbird said:
CGI-Quality said:

Damn that first page!

I could really see myself getting lost in this game for hours, much like Oblivion.

Would have been willing to, but my PC was gasping for air.

Haha, holy crap xD

I'm glad you like it though, the game sounds really amazing!

Which reminds I still haven't written a word on the necromancer and I need to update the trait section. xD

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:

Damn that first page!

I could really see myself getting lost in this game for months, much like Oblivion.

Fixed.

r505Matt said:
CGI-Quality said:

Damn that first page!

I could really see myself getting lost in this game for months, much like Oblivion.

Fixed.

That's more like it.

I spent over 2500 hours on the first GW games, and I don't think I want to know how high that number can go with GW2. xD

Rainbird said:
r505Matt said:
CGI-Quality said:

Damn that first page!

Fixed.

That's more like it.

I spent over 2500 hours on the first GW games, and I don't think I want to know how high that number can go with GW2. xD

HOT DAMN haha, I wanted to play GW that much but none of my friends really got into GW like I did, and I didn't want to solo or PUG much. On that note, I just picked up EotN, so if anyone wants to play some GW 1, let me know. I kind of want to binge play the game and go through all of the story stuff for all of the campaigns.

r505Matt said:
Rainbird said:
r505Matt said:
CGI-Quality said:

Damn that first page!

Fixed.

That's more like it.

HOT DAMN haha, I wanted to play GW that much but none of my friends really got into GW like I did, and I didn't want to solo or PUG much. On that note, I just picked up EotN, so if anyone wants to play some GW 1, let me know. I kind of want to binge play the game and go through all of the story stuff for all of the campaigns.

I'd be up for some of that I think. One of the main reasons I quit was that all my friends stopped playing.

I don't know how it will work out with my free time though, but let's look at it. You can add Hype Cronoz.

CGI-Quality said:
Rainbird said:
CGI-Quality said:

Damn that first page!

Would have been willing to, but my PC was gasping for air.

I can't let this pass though, so I'm giving you all the posts seperatly so you have a chance to read them!

General

Gameplay

Story

Professions

Races

I don't actually expect you to read all this, but I'm not about to stop you either.