By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy Showdown - Results ---Did your favorite FF win?

HELL YEAH FF6!

Around the Network

Final Fantasy VI--the definitive Final Fantasy.

Khuutra said:
twesterm said:
Khuutra said:

It amazes me how easily you manage to reduce the opinions of those who disagree with you down to a pithy inconsequence. I don't know whether to congratulate you or .... be rude.

That was actually a joke post that I was pretty sure you would respond to.  :-p

You've expressed similar sentiments often enough that I'm pretty sure it wasn't a joke at least once.

Oh I do think FFXII and most everything about it is terrible, doesn't mean people can't like it. 

twesterm said:
Khuutra said:

You've expressed similar sentiments often enough that I'm pretty sure it wasn't a joke at least once.

Oh I do think FFXII and most everything about it is terrible, doesn't mean people can't like it. 

One of these days, Twesterm. One of these days!

Lol, strong cast and battle system in FFXIII? They are by far the two most broken bits in it imo... What the hell is up with only controlling one person in combat and the incredibly stereotype characters? You have the whiny kid who finds strength when he needs to (Hope), the overly black black male with faulty grammar (Sazh), the tough guy who shows his mellow middle and must face his demons (Snow), the damsel in distress (Serah), the happy and naive young girl who grows on everyone (Vanille), the token "strong female" (Lightning) and the "edgy femme fatale" (Fang). Now, of course, most FF games have stereotyped characters like these but it feels like Sqenix aren't even trying any more.

Seriously, it takes ten minutes to come up with these characters. It does have good VA though and the score was good at some points (the westernized J-pop that loops over and over some places almost killed me though and there's no option for turning the music off...).

Around the Network

my top 5 are

1 FFVII
2 FFVI
3 FFIX
4 FFVIII
5 FFX

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection