By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Celine Dion x Madonna. Who is better?

Celine Dion x Madonna. Who is better?

Madonna 10 27.78%

Celine Dion 11 30.56%

Both Sucks 15 41.67%

Total:36

Both of them are the greatest female artists of all time. Celine Dion being a better singer is a no brainer, but, madonna is a much better entertainer.

Around the Network

I applaud you for putting "both sucks" as an option. Made me lol.

Poll of the week!

Madonna = better performer\\

Celine = much better singer

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

What Slimebeast said xD

I'm not a fan of either, let's just leave it at that

I'm not a fan of either, but I would happily say that Madonna is leagues better than Celine Dion.

Around the Network

Madonna, even though she did one of the worst Bond themes of all time.

Celine Dion gets on my nerves.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

I was gonna say Celine Dion, because she doesn't have sinewy man arms. However, since there is an option to say that both suck, I will go with that.

Actually this thread has brought back some traumatic memories that I have tried to block. This made me hate Celine Dion beyond belief. The video that initiated these traumatic memories can be seen below...

Warning: If you care about AC/DC, Rock, or just music in general, be warned the following video will probably make you vomit with hate.

They were both great 15-20 years ago, lately though, they're both either disgusting, crazy, or a little bit of both.

Celine Dion is just weird and I'll leave it at that but I just hate Madonna now. She was great in the 80's and early 90's, but I don't know, everything post Evita I just hate her. I *really* hated the Glee episode devoted to her, worst episode of the series so far. I wish she would just fade away and realize she isn't relevant anymore.

highwaystar101 said:

Actually this thread has brought back some traumatic memories that I have tried to block. This made me hate Celine Dion beyond belief. The video that initiated these traumatic memories can be seen below...

Warning: If you care about AC/DC, Rock, or just music in general, be warned the following video will probably make you vomit with hate.

I refuse to click on this and now am angry at you for letting me know that it exists.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger