Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rumor: Black Wii finally coming to America... MAY 9th!

Finally.

I am sorry but I have been waiting for this. Now I can start thinking about getting one. Thank god too, because I was think about getting a DSi XL.

I'm just saying...

Around the Network

This and Pikmin 2 NPC, the two gaming items in history that Australia got before America :)

SmokedHostage said:
Just in time for mother's day.

are you suggesting that a lot of mothers out there are wanting some black wii's

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2

SmokedHostage said:
Just in time for mother's day.

Just aftr my birthday, but if you guy's want to get me a late gift

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

I've been expecting them to do this for awhile, and right around when they release their financial reports along with forecasts for the next fiscal year seems almost too perfectly timed (or just plain logical as they talk about the upcoming fiscal year).

So I'd say this is probably likely, especially with the bundles of Wii Sports Resort with the WM+ as a permanent edition (which may explain some of the slowing stock of the product).

Around the Network

Good for Nintendo, if true. That means they managed to keep it a secret a helluva lot longer than the price cut last year.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

MonstaMack said:
Does Nintendo do anything with Mario Kart saves/Smash Brothers/Virtua Console games from my old Wii to say, a new black Wii?

Officially no, sadly.  You can call customer support and see if they'll do a data transfer for you (ymmv, though if they do it you'll have to pay to ship both your Wiis to them).  It was the same story for DSi / DSi XL, though Nintendo got so many requests for transfers that they quickly changed company policy to telling people they don't do them for DSi except for broken/damaged systems.

Well this could really put a damper on my gaming harmony, I always said i was going to get one when they finally made their way over here. But I barely have time to play the games on my other 3 platforms.

Vetteman94 said:
Well this could really put a damper on my gaming harmony, I always said i was going to get one when they finally made their way over here. But I barely have time to play the games on my other 3 platforms.

DO this... Get a Wii... get MH Tri... lets play online. Get Mario Galaxy 2 and then you'll join the Warriors of LIght Squad. Come over to the other side.

This is good news,but, I won't be buying one.