By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rumor: Black Wii finally coming to America... MAY 9th!

I was just dropped an email from a reader that shall remain anonymous. This reader happens to work at GameStop, and provided us with this info.

Reserves start May 2nd for May 9th release, $199.99. The same bundle WalMart had recently for a limited time, except also with Black Wii systems. No word on if it's nationwide or just GameStop, but they did say the old system sku will be discontinued.

Could North America finally see release of the black Wii, and with little to no fan-fair? We'll try to follow up on this one and get some concrete info.

Source: - http://gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=121712

Around the Network

Yeah, let me go shell out another 200 dollars so I can change the color of my Wii.

However, I would be interested if I didn't already have a Wii...

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

mysticwolf said:
Yeah, let me go shell out another 200 dollars so I can change the color of my Wii.

However, I would be interested if I didn't already have a Wii...

or you can just go purchase a new casing for it online, thats cheaper,lol.

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

I intent to get a black PAL Wii along with PAL only Wii games but it's cool if the black finally becomes available here as well.

I hope this is true,if so i'll buy it.

Around the Network

Just in time for mother's day.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Would be cool if this is true.

My blog: TsalagiDragon on Wordpress

My online store: Tsalagi Dreams 

My Twitter: @Scary4Eva

saweet

Does Nintendo do anything with Mario Kart saves/Smash Brothers/Virtua Console games from my old Wii to say, a new black Wii?

It's just that simple.

i hope you Yanks get the darkside of the wii soon :)