By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rumor: Black Wii finally coming to America... MAY 9th!

dampowell said:
Vetteman94 said:
Well this could really put a damper on my gaming harmony, I always said i was going to get one when they finally made their way over here. But I barely have time to play the games on my other 3 platforms.

DO this... Get a Wii... get MH Tri... lets play online. Get Mario Galaxy 2 and then you'll join the Warriors of LIght Squad. Come over to the other side.

So I just abandon all my other games?  I dont know if I like that idea. 

You could get a 360 and help me find time to complete both Left 4 Dead games.

Around the Network

AaaH!! too late for that my white Wii sits there quietly.

My Trigger Happy Sixaxis controller

Vetteman94 said:
dampowell said:
Vetteman94 said:
Well this could really put a damper on my gaming harmony, I always said i was going to get one when they finally made their way over here. But I barely have time to play the games on my other 3 platforms.

DO this... Get a Wii... get MH Tri... lets play online. Get Mario Galaxy 2 and then you'll join the Warriors of LIght Squad. Come over to the other side.

So I just abandon all my other games?  I dont know if I like that idea. 

You could get a 360 and help me find time to complete both Left 4 Dead games.

I never meant for you to abandon everything else... it may be an unplanned side effect however.

Seems like it's not a rumor anymore.
http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=244498

alfredofroylan said:
Seems like it's not a rumor anymore.
http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=244498

Well none of the Stores or online shops have picked up on this yet,  as there is no listing for it.   I would expect there to be one already if it was confirmed completely.   As an example,  the 250GB 360 hard Drive was up on many websites a few weeks before it was even officially announced.