By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 owners: are you tempted by Natal?

PS3 owners: are you tempted by Natal?

YES! It has convinced me to buy a 360. 45 6.24%

Somewhat... I want to see... 61 8.46%

Meh. It's unlikely to ma... 101 14.01%

Not really, I'm more int... 202 28.02%

No way, it's just another crappy gimmick. 312 43.27%

Total:721

I'm not currently interested in Natal because they haven't shown any good(IMO) software. The only reason I'm interested in Move is because I know Ape Escape 4 will come, Sony has yet to show me any terribly interesting software either.

Around the Network

I am not interested at all the only thing i care about is if the use of natal will slow down the production of multiplat games

lets wait and see how its works

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Tbone said:
oldschoolfool said:
Tbone said:
oldschoolfool said:
the people that aren't interested will be shocked and eat there words,mark my words. lol

Why is that?

It's the future of gaming fool. It's one step toward virtual reality baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well i wanna play games the way i always have with a controller in my hand, if this is the future then i guess no more gaming for me.

dito.

word

not interested in motion ontrol whatsoever

no idea how to make this properly work

Around the Network

while i see Natal as interesting for what software will be made to work with it. which is kinda peaked my interest, I still would like to see more before I buy the Natal device, Though since i'm a big fan of new tech i may get one to use on not only the xbox360 that i have Access to, but also the PC to see what can be done there with Natal. So for me I may wait to see what Microsoft's has for software for Natal get released before I buy it, but anyway I am going to get the device but depending on the software, I may get it later rather than when it first gets released.

I AM BOLO

100% lover "nothing else matter's" after that...

ps:

Proud psOne/2/3/p owner.  I survived Aplcalyps3 and all I got was this lousy Signature.

I think it will be a long time after natal launches before it has more than just trash. It will be a year or more after it launches before it would have the software to gain my interest.

it's by no means a crappy gimmick but if there's anything that'll make me buy the console, its fable, ME, alan wake (hopefully its everything and more than the hype is making it out to be) or gears of war.

The "way" games are played (motion controls, natal, wtv it is) will never sway me to invest in a console. Except virtual reality of course... but even then, the games have to be a must-have and the way they're played (natal) needs to be THE way that the game needs to be experienced to be fully enjoyed. It needs to be something out of this world for me to own a second console and natal is not.

It looks interesting but it won't make me want to buy a 360.
Well nothing will...ever.
Besides I like what we people call, buttons. Very Very useful components
of a game.

It will need to have a killer app for it. Much the same way I feel about the PS move. Unless there is compelling software there, no purchase.