By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 owners: are you tempted by Natal?

PS3 owners: are you tempted by Natal?

YES! It has convinced me to buy a 360. 45 6.24%

Somewhat... I want to see... 61 8.46%

Meh. It's unlikely to ma... 101 14.01%

Not really, I'm more int... 202 28.02%

No way, it's just another crappy gimmick. 312 43.27%

Total:721

This question is to anyone who owns a PS3 and considers it their primary console, and does not (yet?) own an Xbox 360.

Is what you have seen of Natal enough to make you want a 360?

I guess I'm asking this because I have always been a loyal Sony follower and I have never been interested by anything Xbox until now. Project Natal is the first thing Microsoft have come up with that would actually make me want an Xbox, and I'm wondering if a lot of people feel the same way.

I like the look of the PS Move also, but wonder if it will be on the same level of fun as Natal.

This is my first thread so BE NICE! and discuss :)

Around the Network

Yeah I'm more interested in how it turns out than Move, I'd like to see a lot of companies adapt to it and implement it (well).

Sorry, I thought about that, but I'm really asking PS3 and non-360 owners their opinion, and I don't think the title "PS3 non-360 owners" would go down too well. But thanks CGI :)

My answer is:

No way, but it's not a crappy gimmick, but it isn't a good one either.

I own a 360 and not a PS3, but so far I haven't seen anything that tempts me about Natal. So I wouldn't blame PS3 owners for not being tempted.

Once they stop flapping their mouths and show some actually interesting games, maybe I'll be tempted.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network

Not at all, not interested in Move aswell. If i was interested in this i would have gotten a Wii instead.

Not overly interested personally (also being a Wii owner means I've had my fill of stick waggling). However if there is a group of really interesting titles I might consider it.

I wasn't tempted by Natal when I was a Wii-only user. Hell, I'm not tempted by Move at this point either.

In reality this is only due to the fact that no good games have been shown for either solution yet. Even if/when that does happen, Natal would probably not tempt me as that would require buying a 360. Move could tempt me given the most awesomest PS3-Exclusive option. If its what I think it will be with Wii/PS3 multis, I'll just buy the Wii version.

the people that aren't interested will be shocked and eat there words,mark my words. lol

I like the technology but not sure about it from a gaming perspective yet. I'm not a fan of motion control but I'll definately watch their presentations at E3 to see what they've come up with for it. What I'm a bit more concerned about from a personal buying point of view, is the likelihood that it may come bundled with the 360 therefore keeping its price at current levels. I'd rather the option to buy a cheaper stand alone 360 unit sometime this year (I really want to play Alan Wake).