By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 owners: are you tempted by Natal?

PS3 owners: are you tempted by Natal?

YES! It has convinced me to buy a 360. 45 6.24%

Somewhat... I want to see... 61 8.46%

Meh. It's unlikely to ma... 101 14.01%

Not really, I'm more int... 202 28.02%

No way, it's just another crappy gimmick. 312 43.27%

Total:721

I lol at the close mindedness of people. Oh no it's a new way of gaming,can't have that and you wonder why game companys put out the same stuff year after year.

Around the Network

im temted to buy my two front teath for double what they cost. i've seen nothing hardcore on from natal. milo reminds me of a giga pet. you know. something you can tell what to do. if i wanted to tell something wht to do i would get a dog and tell it to shit outside.

Are you kidding?

IMO, Natal is one of the lamest gimmicks ever. HOW DO I WALK? HOOOOOW?? I WANNA MOVE (Not the PS Move, i just wanna move, really).

I voted for "Not really". I don't hate the idea behind Natal, and for certain apps it could work great. I just wish that Microsoft had developed an actual motion controller to work in tandem with it like Sony did; that'll just work better for most games.

Mostly I have yet to see if Natal works as well as we've been lead to believe by Microsoft...

but....... I already have and eye toy

Around the Network

the game where u have to catch big red balls is garbage , so im not tempted

Wass said:
Are you kidding?

IMO, Natal is one of the lamest gimmicks ever. HOW DO I WALK? HOOOOOW?? I WANNA MOVE (Not the PS Move, i just wanna move, really).

Your post doesn't make any sense,but your avatar is cool.

Steve_Fox said:
the game where u have to catch big red balls is garbage , so im not tempted

So your not tempted based on one game. lol

srry! i haft to leave this tread.

Hmm, no, or should I say, not yet anyway.

Y'see, when I'm playing a game, I like to have a controller in my hands, and even though people will be calling Move the "Wii ripoff", or "Wii 2.0", it's still a controller that I can use in my hands, I can't think how it'd be using nothing at all, and this is what makes me "turn 360 degrees and walk away" (Oh god that's terrible, bloody fanboys, lol...)

So until I see a game that I would REALLY enjoy without having to use a controller, I think it's safe to say that I won't be picking Natal up.

Besides, if I did want to buy it, I already have a 360 so that'd save me a little money, lol, although to be honest, in comparison to the price of Move, I don't think either of them will be out of my budget range, all we know of pricing so far is that Move will be under $100, so that's like, £60 or less, which is great since a game is £40 anyways, and apparently, rumour has it Natal will be $100, which is still £60, so either of these are definitely affordable, it's just waiting for the right software in my opinion.