Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 owners: are you tempted by Natal?

PS3 owners: are you tempted by Natal?

YES! It has convinced me to buy a 360. 45 6.24%

Somewhat... I want to see... 61 8.46%

Meh. It's unlikely to ma... 101 14.01%

Not really, I'm more int... 202 28.02%

No way, it's just another crappy gimmick. 312 43.27%

Total:721

I'm not tempted by Natal, heck I'm not even tempted by Move so nothing will change for me...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Around the Network
geddesmond2 said:
Lol I laughed when I seen this thread. Does Natal tempt me? Hell no. Dualshock controller 4 life. All those motion control devices are crap to me. The Wii was fun to me for 5 minutes before it got old so I gave it to my little sister. Natal makes you look like a fool and PS move only has one thing that interests me and thats the fighting game. But if the fighting game doesn't have online 1v1 fights and its not percise as it looks then to hell with that too.

May I ask what exactly has you hyped for Natal. Nothing I've seen so far has had me impressed

dito. i only came to see if it had any merrit or if it would make me laugh. the former happened.

I lol at the close mindedness of people. Oh no it's a new way of gaming,can't have that and you wonder why game companys put out the same stuff year after year.

im temted to buy my two front teath for double what they cost. i've seen nothing hardcore on from natal. milo reminds me of a giga pet. you know. something you can tell what to do. if i wanted to tell something wht to do i would get a dog and tell it to shit outside.

Are you kidding?

IMO, Natal is one of the lamest gimmicks ever. HOW DO I WALK? HOOOOOW?? I WANNA MOVE (Not the PS Move, i just wanna move, really).

Around the Network

I voted for "Not really". I don't hate the idea behind Natal, and for certain apps it could work great. I just wish that Microsoft had developed an actual motion controller to work in tandem with it like Sony did; that'll just work better for most games.

Mostly I have yet to see if Natal works as well as we've been lead to believe by Microsoft...

but....... I already have and eye toy

the game where u have to catch big red balls is garbage , so im not tempted

Wass said:
Are you kidding?

IMO, Natal is one of the lamest gimmicks ever. HOW DO I WALK? HOOOOOW?? I WANNA MOVE (Not the PS Move, i just wanna move, really).

Your post doesn't make any sense,but your avatar is cool.

Steve_Fox said:
the game where u have to catch big red balls is garbage , so im not tempted

So your not tempted based on one game. lol