By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Halo 3: Homophobia Evolved (NSFW audio)

takeru51 said:
Friendly Uncle was hilarious.

Unfortunately, America the world is filled with trash like these people. This sort of thing is the reason why I don't like having VOIP in console games. Every ignorant dumbshit has a mic and uses it to say homophobic/racist/flat out ignorant shit.

FYP, no need to thank me.

To Each Man, Responsibility
Around the Network

Holy crap. Those guys shoul-

God I'm too freaking disgusted to type.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Its not just america but i think being gay is looked down upon on most cultures. i dont have a problem with anyone being gay, its thier asshole they can do what they please with it. One of my managers at work is gay and hes cool as hell, lets me leave early and stuff.

But if you try that name here, you'll just be flammed as a troll, bashing the 360. So we may be more reasonable here.

To us!

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

I'm so glad PC chat is better. Someone who acted like those guys in TF2 or something would get kicked if possible.

The only thing that's still hard to get over is a girl playing TF2...I'm fine with it, but everybody starts going crazy if a girl starts talking...I wish more of them would feel free to speak, it'd rock...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

What the kids on live were doing was discrimination against gays, not displaying homophobia (fear of gays). That term gets tossed around too often - discrimination/misunderstanding != phobia.

I think that's among the worst trash talk I've seen on live, but trash talk in general is just so rampant on there that I have no desire to pay MS to play on it, unless they allow you to implement some sort of age filter....

Terrible, I make the occasional gay joke, but this is just hate filled.

@takeru51

I am beginning to think you don't like the country you live in. I think America is one of the more tolerant countries for gays and lesbians.

Wii Code 8761-5941-4718-0078 

mancandy said:
I think America is one of the more tolerant countries for gays and lesbians.

Yeah i believe that too. One should visit Greece to get a taste of homophobia.

BenKenobi88 said:
The only thing that's still hard to get over is a girl playing TF2...I'm fine with it, but everybody starts going crazy if a girl starts talking...I wish more of them would feel free to speak, it'd rock...

That happens anywhere on the internets. I know this site... how was it called? Oh yeah: www.vgchartz.com

j/k :P

About the audio, those guys are really retarded. I really hope not all people @ XBL are like this.

epsilon72 said:
What the kids on live were doing was discrimination against gays, not displaying homophobia (fear of gays). That term gets tossed around too often - discrimination/misunderstanding != phobia.

I think that's among the worst trash talk I've seen on live, but trash talk in general is just so rampant on there that I have no desire to pay MS to play on it, unless they allow you to implement some sort of age filter....

No, it really is homophobia. The fear of someone different is what leads to the hate. Hate is not the primal emotion, it is fear.