By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Halo 3: Homophobia Evolved (NSFW audio)

Desroko said:

So's mine. Small world, huh? I hope he listens to your advice and hides who is at every opportunity. Don't want to provoke anyone, after all.  What does he expect, honestly, running around all gay like that.

Yes, my advice is to hide at every opportunity. That's exactly what I said. Because, you know, saying "if you can't deal with hatespeak, don't provoke idiots online by being flamboyantly gay because they have no fear of repurcussion" is the same as "don't come out of the closet".

Sheesh. 

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network
ripper said:
FACT: The worlds major religeons condem gay bahavior. Christian, Islam, Hindu, Judaism and i am sure there are many others.

These groups make up the majority of the world population. Many, Many people find gay bahavior to be morally wrong and/or offensive. Why should people have to be confronted with things they find morally wrong? And why do people find a need to flaunt their sexuality?

That is reality.

Hate is what I find moraly offensive. My God teaches me to harm no one who does no harm.

Peter Potamus said:
cAPSLOCK said:
Meh, it's Halo, more retarded than the Counter Strike community, and that's saying a LOT.

However, the name and the armor is just like walking into a dog kennel with slabs of meat all over your body.

The correct answer to this problem is griefing.
(NSFW audio and spray) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EqHWrTOG6Y

I think SOCOM is up on that list. Those people can get really mad.

There should be a master list of horrible game communities, and for multiplayer centric games it should count off the final score in reviews.

CS: Best and deepest competitive game ever! Economics, excellent weapon and map design still unmatched!  Community a cess pool of sociopathic idiots.

Final score 3/10 

As much as I love the game, I only play on private servers anymore :( 

Presenting the brand new comedy feature that only Xbox Live can produce. Fully sponsored by Microsoft:

Retards Speak

An interactive chat between matches that shows who can be more retarded.

Join the fun only on Xbox Live.

This is a joke btw, there are games on any platform with tards like these. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

ripper said:
people need to to keep their comments on others sexuality AND THEIR own to THEMSELVES!!! I don't want to know if you are gay or straight! IT doesn't have anythingto do with work, professional life, video gaming etc... ones sexuality should be private. don't shove it in anyones face, keep it to yourself please
Here here.  I endorse this statement.

Around the Network
cAPSLOCK said:
Peter Potamus said:
cAPSLOCK said:
Meh, it's Halo, more retarded than the Counter Strike community, and that's saying a LOT.

However, the name and the armor is just like walking into a dog kennel with slabs of meat all over your body.

The correct answer to this problem is griefing.
(NSFW audio and spray) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EqHWrTOG6Y

I think SOCOM is up on that list. Those people can get really mad.

There should be a master list of horrible game communities, and for multiplayer centric games it should count off the final score in reviews.

CS: Best and deepest competitive game ever! Economics, excellent weapon and map design still unmatched! Community a cess pool of sociopathic idiots.

Final score 3/10

As much as I love the game, I only play on private servers anymore :(

Is it really that bad?  I only play HL2:DM and TF2 as my steam online games, but I do have CS:S (just haven't really played it)

I'm not surprise but some of the stuff was messed up when ever I play Halo gay bashing never goes to this extent.... It's mostly stuff like you suck swearing and only once I heard a real racist slurs... and the kid was no more than 11 years old.

ripper said:
Many, Many people find gay bahavior to be morally wrong and/or offensive. Why should people have to be confronted with things they find morally wrong?

Many, many Christians find the Muslim religion to be morally wrong and/or offensive.

Let's kick 'em all out and bomb 'em. That makes sense. Christians shouldn't have to be confronted with their religion.

@rocketpig

Christians find MUSLIMS to morally wrong? Remember it was america on the side of the muslims back in the 90's in kosovo

and its not Christians calling for Jihad against muslims, its the other way around

you pig, have just show yourself to be a anti Christian BIGOT!!! nice going

ripper said:
@rocketpig

Christians find MUSLIMS to morally wrong? Remember it was america on the side of the muslims back in the 90's in kosovo

and its not Christians calling for Jihad against muslims, its the other way around

you pig, have just show yourself to be a anti Christian BIGOT!!! nice going

Reading comprehension FTL. Nowhere did I say anything bad about Christianity.

Nice try but you still fail.