By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Halo 3: Homophobia Evolved (NSFW audio)

Halo 3: Homophobia Evolved (NSFW audio)

Last week, our friend Flynn DeMarco over at Gaygamer.net told me about this video that one of his readers had submitted, and while I expected it to be bad, I didn't expect that it would be quite this bad. 

The aforementioned reader decided to create the gamertag "xxx GayBoy xxx" and jump into a game of Halo 3 to see what would happen. Given the nature of Xbox Live, it should come as no shock that the audio in the above vid is NSFW, but considering that none of these goons knew they were being recorded, the subsequent chatter ends up just NSF anybody. I'm straight as can be and I'm still horribly offended by it, so I can't imagine what kind of disgust the gay gaming community must be feeling right about now.

Is this stuff for real?

Around the Network

Im muslim so I dont believe in gay marriage and that other stuff but I dont have anything against gays. Holy crap dude, those guys went too far. Thats all I can say. :(

Maybe this is what Nintendo is afraid of?

Friendly Uncle was hilarious.

Unfortunately, America the world (thx Sqrl) is filled with trash like these people. This sort of thing is the reason why I don't like having VOIP in console games. Every ignorant dumbshit has a mic and uses it to say homophobic/racist/flat out ignorant shit.

Wow... just WOW!

@takeru51

Trust me dude this is not American only, jerks exist all over the world. 

Thats why I don't play online games.

Around the Network

Though I haven't listened to it yet, I doubt I'll be too suprised by what I'll hear considering that we live in a world where "that's so gay" is still considered a perfectly normal saying.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

gamingdevil said:

Wow... just WOW!

@takeru51

Trust me dude this is not American only, jerks exist all over the world.

You're right. Perhaps I should say "the world is filled with trash like these people."

It's pretty pathetic but not just limited to Xbox Live. Hopefully humanity can one day grow beyond this kind of hate.

flamevizier_34 said:

Im muslim so I dont believe in gay marriage and that other stuff but I dont have anything against gays. Holy crap dude, those guys went too far. Thats all I can say. :(

Maybe this is what Nintendo is afraid of?

Probably. This kind of stuff would definitely hurt the "kiddy" image.

It's easy to throw insults over a net connection when there's no come back.

I only hope that those people don't have any gay friends, brothers, sisters, parents, co-workers etc...that are subject to their abuse.