By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony claim PS3 sales up 298%

Well this was expected ... I bet the same happened with Nintendo and MS to ...

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network

It didnt actaully happen with sony's ps3, just with its old ps2.

It did happen with nintendo, just that the % is higher

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

trestres said:
It didnt actaully happen with sony's ps3, just with its old ps2.

It did happen with nintendo, just that the % is higher

Sony is meaning it as the difference between last month's NPD numbers and this months. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

spam removed

- ssj12

Wii ware-Fatal Frame 4-Street Fighter 4-Sonic Unleashed-guitare hero 3-Disaster-wii fit-mario kart-Sadness-Games who actually use Wii Board...i dont know but,...it seem big enough for me.By the way,im a proud owner of P.E.S 2008  Wii and it kill all the other soccer game.

My Wii code:3553-1619-3236-0339

my Brawl Code:0860-2912-9428

there ^.^

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please

Around the Network
trestres said:
@Duckaluck, you got a lot more spelling mistakes than most of the people posting in this thread, and by looking at your signature the words UNREAL and IMPOSSIBLE come to mind.

I'd say to Sony fans: Try to be happy over a real achievement, and do not say things like "SMG BOMBED" or PLAYSTATION 3 SOLD 100 more units than last year" since the competiton is clearly destroying sony.

Just think about it.

Based on your post count, your an alt to get back at duckaluck, sad. Oh I think sony supporters used a word called disappointment when looking at SMG's japan numbers, not "SMG BOMBED".

Destroy or destroying is used by fanboys to say "my systems better than yours, but instead of playing the games on it I use the Internet browser to put useless crap so I can derail a thread".

On topic: Where did Sony get this number from? It seems that when their PR is at work, you say to yourself "WTH?"

Didja get that thing I sentcha?

Peter Potamus said:
trestres said:
@Duckaluck, you got a lot more spelling mistakes than most of the people posting in this thread, and by looking at your signature the words UNREAL and IMPOSSIBLE come to mind.

I'd say to Sony fans: Try to be happy over a real achievement, and do not say things like "SMG BOMBED" or PLAYSTATION 3 SOLD 100 more units than last year" since the competiton is clearly destroying sony.

Just think about it.

Based on your post count, your an alt to get back at duckaluck, sad. Oh I think sony supporters used a word called disappointment when looking at SMG's japan numbers, not "SMG BOMBED".

Destroy or destroying is used by fanboys to say "my systems better than yours, but instead of playing the games on it I use the Internet browser to put useless crap so I can derail a thread".

On topic: Where did Sony get this number from? It seems that when their PR is at work, you say to yourself "WTH?"

its last month vs this month's total sales.