By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 9 Ugliest video game characters of all time!

Slimebeast said:
CGI-Quality said:
Slimebeast said:
darthdevidem01 said:
any character made in oblivion is ugly lol

That was uncalled for.

I hate to say it but I have to agree with him slime. I spent 4-5 hours, literally, trying to make an attractive female. I failed.

Fortunately, with my upcoming upgrading of my PC, I will be getting that version. Cute elf mod ftw!

Yes yes, I kind of agree with him too. Even Bethesda themselves said that the look of characters and animations is one of the main things they'll fix in the next game.

Tell me she isn't beautiful though:

Lol! ....

wait you are serious? =o

Morrowind had more textures even for an old game!

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Around the Network
SmokedHostage said:
Slimebeast said:
CGI-Quality said:
Slimebeast said:
darthdevidem01 said:

That was uncalled for.

I hate to say it but I have to agree with him slime. I spent 4-5 hours, literally, trying to make an attractive female. I failed.

Fortunately, with my upcoming upgrading of my PC, I will be getting that version. Cute elf mod ftw!

Yes yes, I kind of agree with him too. Even Bethesda themselves said that the look of characters and animations is one of the main things they'll fix in the next game.

She looks like a lizard woman with vomit coloured skin.  Her face is too narrow as well.

thats because she is a "lizard woman"

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

I disagree with Francis, Miranda, and hell even Marcus to some extent... I wouldent call either ugly :| But the rest of the list is good

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

HAHAHAHAHAHAAH

I find this funny because, I've seen Francis on someones hottest gaming characters list. In my opinion he is far from unattractive but I wouldn't consider him super attractive either

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
Slimebeast said:
CGI-Quality said:
Slimebeast said:
darthdevidem01 said:

That was uncalled for.

WHERE IS IT!

I can't tell you how much I love oblivion

I just want to LOVE A WRPG AGAIN!

Its been 4 years now...they make Mainline FF gaps between new ones look small :(

It's always nice to hear someone say that. CGI and Boutros who are in this thread love it too. And me of course. ^^

I like your enthusiasm!

Zapatero, somebody kill him please xD

Slimebeast said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Slimebeast said:
CGI-Quality said:
Slimebeast said:
darthdevidem01 said:

That was uncalled for.

WHERE IS IT!

I can't tell you how much I love oblivion

I just want to LOVE A WRPG AGAIN!

Its been 4 years now...they make Mainline FF gaps between new ones look small :(

It's always nice to hear someone say that. CGI and Boutros who are in this thread love it too. And me of course. ^^

I like your enthusiasm!

It was horrible when I joined the site it seemed like everyone except you hated the game :(

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Good thing you could change Jimmy's hair to take away some of the uglyness he has going on. And you could change the color.

And the Miranda thing makes me sad because they modeled her after Yvonne who I love.  I'm a chuck fanboy.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

quarashi said:

Good thing you could change Jimmy's hair to take away some of the uglyness he has going on. And you could change the color.

And the Miranda thing makes me sad because they modeled her after Yvonne who I love.  I'm a chuck fanboy.

Alot of developers really need to learn how to model hot women. To have fucked up both Jacqui Ainsley AND Yvonne Strahovski is just ridiculous. How do you make one of the most beautiful women on earth unattractive? Complete fail.