By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 9 Ugliest video game characters of all time!

SmokedHostage said:
Lightning_24 said:

Oblivion has some beautiful characters... if you use mods.

And no the first one is male, second is female though lol

They both look like men to me.  One with a bigger chest than the other though.

could be traps....i'd take the gamble. (anyone got the name of this mod btw)?

Around the Network

Miranda looks like Michael Jackson, and this would be bad either for a man or a woman (aesthetically only, obviously). Particularly if one starts thinking that some part of the face could suddenly fall away, like in a leper or a zombie.
But I never realized before that Wario and Ben Assfleck are relatives!

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Gotta disagree with Miranda. I would wreck that chick.

LMAO THIS IS AMAZING!

Defff agree with Roman + Oro lmaooo :P

GlingGling said:
quarashi said:

Good thing you could change Jimmy's hair to take away some of the uglyness he has going on. And you could change the color.

And the Miranda thing makes me sad because they modeled her after Yvonne who I love.  I'm a chuck fanboy.

Alot of developers really need to learn how to model hot women. To have fucked up both Jacqui Ainsley AND Yvonne Strahovski is just ridiculous. How do you make one of the most beautiful women on earth unattractive? Complete fail.

You don't have to tell S-E that.  The characters in their FF games tend to be very attractive, both men and women.  I think the reason for the problems with character modeling is because it would take years to make character models with convincing facial features and skin.  FFXIII took 6 years to make for god sakes.

Around the Network

I think you have to add Sazh for XIII in there too, hes #1 for sure

Severance said:
oh btw here is jimmy in real life

I always thought the boy from "This is England" represents Jimmy the best.

However that guy in your vid is also very close ^^.

Speaking of the video, I have to say I have a friend with red hairs and he often wears a t-shirt in school with the title "I sold my soul for 1 dollar"

Needless to say he is the coolest guy I've ever met.

@OP

I actually don't agree with half of the list.

i would replace this guy

with this guy

Ewwww, did they spend 5 minutes designing Roman? For a 100 million dollar game he is hideous looking

I don't think Marcus is actually ugly but Miranda is definitely