By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The official "not a rectum's passage opening" list REVISITED!

i have it and i love it! It's a Content-Monster!

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network

I turned down a free copy of Yakuza 3. Can I be a super-asshole or something?

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

I have the Japanese version of Yakuza 3, so does that mean I'm above "not an asshole"? Like, maybe the OP and his followers are Pussies, and I'm the dick?

I don't have it and I don't care for it! The demo left me with a bad aftertaste :/

Kantor said:

Around the Network
Rainbird said:
I don't have it and I don't care for it! The demo left me with a bad aftertaste :/

Me too. Not my piece of cake.

Rainbird said:

Didn't you hear Severance? You just DON'T miss one of the best games this generation! So stop being such an asshole :/

SMT said:
Rainbird said:

Didn't you hear Severance? You just DON'T miss one of the best games this generation! So stop being such an asshole :/

I take pride in my asshole, I once ate a bowl of XXX chili at the Texas Chili Parlor, and my awesome asshole came through unharmed!

True story

Kantor said:

can i torture you please?

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.