By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your proudest moment in gaming, what was it?

saving the world with Klungo.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network

Beating Goldeneye on the hardest difficulty.

- Collecting all the golden medals in Rogue Squadron 2, after beating 'Endurance' mission : 3 hours of non stop Tie Fighter shooting frenzy over the Dark Star (>1500 Tie fighters shot with >10% accuracy)
- Participating epic battles in Eve Online
- Completing Doom in Nightmare on SNES -- meaning without saves.
- Scoring 160 Pts with a friend at Mario Kart double Dash in All star mirror mode. Took us a few months trying ^^
- Beating all my friend's time attack records in FZero... an doing it again when he gave me back the cartridge some months after ^^
- Completing Rick Dangerous 2 for the first time...The hardest game I played
- Unlocking all stages in SSBM

1. Earning my first platinum trophy. (Uncharted Drakes Fortune)
2. Completing CTR 101% and unlocking the Naughty Dog scrapbook.
3. Completing FFVII for the first time.

"whats your record. round3 i couldn't play in the red corner, is it easyer to play in that corner. desroyed people in the blue corner."

On round 3 i had about 1500 wins and 180 losses on round 4 i had 440 wins and 30 losses.

Around the Network

Buying a PS3.

It was the first console I bought with my own hard earned money.

Watching my five year old nephew playing better at Manhunt then me. (Sniff) I taught him so much.

Beating Super Mario Bros. Deluxe on the GBC was pretty damn awesome at the time. While it's not my most impressive moment, I felt like I was on top of the world.

It's a tie between getting the Excalibur 2 in FF9 and almost reaching Motherbrain in 'I Wanna be the Guy' on impossible difficulty.

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

Getting 100% in Super Metroid in 2hrs 17min. (good ol fashioned-non tool-assitant speedrunning)

Beating FFX-2 after 6 years

Beating the the last mission in F-Zero GX