By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your proudest moment in gaming, what was it?

Hell if I know - I'd say it's still to come.

Although beating Battletoads straight up and beating some (namely 1,5,7) of the F-Zero GX challenges on VH after hours of trying would definitely be up there.

Warning: The preceding message may or may not have included sarcasm, cynicism, irony, full stops, commas, slashes, words, letters, sentences, lines, quotes,  flaeed  gramar, cryptic metaphors or other means of annoying communication. Viewer discretion is/was strongly advised.

Around the Network

Not crying ONCE while playing Demon's Souls.

Beating Shinobi on Arcade using only 3 coins (beat that suckers)

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Rainbird said:
Getting my 50th Time Trial star on Mirror's Edge. What a ride!

You are crazy.

OT: Mine would have to be beating the plane level in CoD4 at Veteran difficulty. Oh-gosh!

Beating Sonic 06 without cringing, crying or intentionally looking away.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network

unlocking most of the AX content in F-Zero GX

killing illidan in black temple , never made it through sunwell :(

radiantshadow92 said:
getting the demon's souls plat.

OT: Playing the god of war 3 sex minigame and not whacking off to it... Okay, maybe just once

The other day I got omniside(killing everybody on the opposing team in less than 10seconds) for codmw2 on my friends 360 :b actually it was pretty lucky.

Collecting all 151 for pokemon yellow
Or maybe beating Metal Arms on nuts of steel

getting to the highest level in earthbound, mother 3, mario rpg and chrono trigger