By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your proudest moment in gaming, what was it?

1) getting my first Platinum trophy (Infamous)
2) completing my first 1000G game (Call of Duty 4)

Around the Network

Getting my 50th Time Trial star on Mirror's Edge. What a ride!

Getting my high school (Boston COllege High School; very prestigious school) to fit every computer in the school with Civilization 2.

getting the demon's souls plat.

Completing Super Ghouls n' Goblins on Professional.

Most recently, getting the Platinum on Demon's Souls.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

1. I'd say maxing Dead Space and finally getting around to doing that insane difficulty run

2. Mile Fucking High Club

3. Various L4D achievements. Man those were hard.

BEating someone AT THE LAST MINUTE by a strategic use of the drift + boost feature & quick missiles in Modnation Racers

Won by like 0.01 seconds or something!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

reggin_bolas said:
1. I'd say maxing Dead Space and finally getting around to doing that insane difficulty run

2. Mile Fucking High Club

3. Various L4D achievements. Man those were hard.

Is impossible mode harder than re5 professional? I need to do "one gun" and impossible mode b4 I get my plat.

101% on Donkey Kong Country is one I remember being happy after I did it.

But the most tiresome and proud moment was when I managed the 80 hit combo on Killer Instinct - with both Thunder and Eyedol. That was the first time I felt a real master at something in videogaming.

darthdevidem01 said:
BEating someone AT THE LAST MINUTE by a strategic use of the drift + boost feature & quick missiles in Modnation Racers

Won by like 0.01 seconds or something!

impressive