By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your proudest moment in gaming, what was it?

Beating Killzone 2 on elite without throwing the controller.

Around the Network
Xbbjf9s said:
RolStoppable said:
Snatching the victory from a girl in a Mario Kart Wii race right before the finish line. It always makes me proud to be a man. Feels fantastic.

lmao, funniest thing I have heard all day.

same here, too funny

Right after I took Boom Blox out of of my Wii for the final time.

It shall never return.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

When I finally finished The Elder Scroll's and all it's expansions, it was like a great weight had been lifted and I could get back to my life again. Then Fallout 3 was released... and so it began again.

Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Siosal said:
Beating Killzone 2 on elite without throwing the controller.

I'm dreading that so much, espcially after uncharted crushing mode.

Around the Network

Playing Half life 2 campaign for over 7 hours =)
May not seem much, but i've got better things to do besides playing games.
Studying hard is the best way to go =) =)

That's Gordon Freeman in "Real-Life"

Oh yeah, the day I got my ps3

Probably in SSBM on 2 occasions. First, me and my friend were playing Lv 9 comp for fun and i threw the hammer head at falco, killing him, and it bounced and hit fox, killing him!

The other is when my friend beat me in an SSBM tourney the day before, then we played and i didn't lose to him once that day. He was not happy

realizing there was a running button on super metroid after being stuck for 3 years at the "noob bridge".

ok, seriously:
collecting all 120 stars on mario 64
seeing all chrono trigger endings
playing pokèmon red/blue (i had both version and two GBC at the time) for a cumulative amout of 1000 hours

Become a fan of I Love Videogames on facebook! The most updated and fun italian videogame fanpage on facebook! click here!

Also visit I Love Videogames: a new and fresh italian videogaming site! click here!

Beating Final Fantasy XII almost 100%. I got every weapon, armor and accessory in the game.. All that's left is a few enemies in my beastiary, Yiazmat (who I already beat in my first playthrough and can't be bothered to beat again) and Omega.