By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Super Dimensional Game Neptune Info/Screens - PS3, Summer 2010

Wow! love it. Planetume, LASTATION, RUWII and RINNEBOX! LMAO! The 4 goddesses are constantly in fierce dispute over who is the superior console!! harharhar!
This is freaking day 1!!

LOCALIZED PLEASE!!

Around the Network

This could be good lol

Bet with Dr.A.Peter.Nintendo that Super Mario Galaxy 2 won't sell 15 million copies up to six months after it's release, the winner will get Avatar control for a week and signature control for a month.

I see boobs and sexy suits. That is not a bad thing !

But why does Purple Heart have 360 logos and the girl in the last pictures d-pads in her hair again ?

I'd feel embarassed and ashamed playing games like this, seriously, half naked skimpily dressed women that look like school children with knockers bigger than their torso...

Seriously, I think these games are made for perverts, which is why I avoid them as best I can D:

jbrist said:
I'd feel embarassed and ashamed playing games like this, seriously, half naked skimpily dressed women that look like school children with knockers bigger than their torso...

Seriously, I think these games are made for perverts, which is why I avoid them as best I can D:

Statistically speaking, you are probably a bigger deviant for not liking such things.

Around the Network
badgenome said:
jbrist said:

Statistically speaking, you are probably a bigger deviant for not liking such things.

Yes! We're all perverts because we like game with good humor about themselves and the industry they reside in.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

badgenome said:
jbrist said:

Mhm.

*nods in agreement*

Protector Black Heart is my favorite... yum

M.U.G.E.N said:
look awesome :D this has ATLUS written all over it

With a N1 connection NISA seems more likely to me.

Love Mir Forever!!
PROUD MEMBER OF THE  PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB
My Favorite Jrpg Series: Ar Tonelico, Lunar, Tales of, Star Ocean, Final Fantasy, Atelier/Mana Khemia, Suikoden, Grandia, Wild arms, and Disgaea.

The game looks interesting to say the least, but given that we haven't seen any gameplay, or heard many gameplay details at least, I'm kind of surprised at all the proclamations of "Day One!"

On a more related note: What console is Planetume supposed to represent.