By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Eat It, Yoshi!!!

So, I'm watching some TV yesterday and this Sprint commercial comes on... no big deal right?  Well, next thing you know people are sitting around a campfire playing some Mario Kart DS, and some fat dude yells out EAT IT, YOSHI in the middle of a race!

Totally caught my friend and I off guard and we both LOL'd... took a little searching but I finally found a good upload of it and just thought I'd share it with everyone.  Also, apologies ahead of times to killeryoshis in case he read the thread title and thought I was dissing Yoshi haha!

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Around the Network

I saw that about a week ago.

Pixel Art can be fun.

yea, I've seen this commercial a ton of times. I think it's pretty cool that they have the DS's and using the wireless on the Sprint network. While I don't have any network games, (or even a laptop) I think it's pretty cool.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Awesome, sure know what everyday people are like to play sprint! Pity this company no longer exists in Canada....or atleast to my knowledge.

ummm why would they need the sprint wireless to play each other on MKDS?

Can't the systems just connect to each other?

Around the Network
superchunk said:
ummm why would they need the sprint wireless to play each other on MKDS?

Can't the systems just connect to each other?

they are playing online, so with more than 5 people. Technically they don't need to go online, but the 5-unit adapter can also be used for laptops and other devices.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

i tried one of these "4G" things but they were a bit clunky, i guess it needs more time, atleast here.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

yeah, they've showed that plenty of times here.

I liked it.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

That commercial does make little sense, unless they were all playing against different people or something...

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

I was expecting a video of Yoshi eating tons of things set to some catchy music. I am very let down.