By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 5 games you've regrettably haven't played(or really gotten into) that u own

Can only think of 3 for now:

-S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow of Chernobyl: I haven't even downloaded it from Steam, too many games already.  (And I've always read it's an amazing game, so that adds some pressure :( )
-Pokemon Diamond: I yet have to beat the Elite Four... LAME, idk, it was not as epic as playing previous pokemon games (Can't wait for my HeartGold and SoulSilver to get here!!!)
-GTA4: Never beat it, in the 360 nor the PS3, and I'm considering getting it for PC too this week since it's just $15 (And now that one lol).

That's right, just one "d"

In b4 "it's addict"
-----------------------------------------------
Add me:

Around the Network
AdventWolf said:
I forgot about Shadow of The Colossus, I really need to play that.

SOTC is also on my list of games to finish.  I beat 4 Colossi (?) then took a break never came back.

1. Metal Gear Solid 3 (PS2)
2. Silent Hill Origins (PSP)
3. Driv3r (XBox)

Hm, that's all I can come up with any other game I own, I have at least seen the ending credits.

Money spent on gaming in 2009: €130,00

1. Fallout 3
2. Heavy Rain (I should get to this soon)
3. Infinite Undiscovery
4. Brutal Legend
5. Battlestations Pacific

Only 5? Anyway:

Mass Effect 2 -A victim of FF13. It's all I play right now. Hopefully, I'll finish it today.

Grand Theft Auto: Episodes From Liberty City: -I bought it and put it on the shelf right beside GTA4

Assassins Creed 2 -Was priced so low, I had to buy it! Haven't even tried it yet.

Grandia -I saw the intro movie. It looks like its going to be awesome but all I play on my PSP is Crash Bandicoot, lately.

Marvel vs. Capcom 2 -wanted this game to come to Xbox Live since forever! And when I got it, I didn't even play it.

Infamous: Got it the Friday after it came out. Haven't played it in over a year. Never even got halfway through with it.

And today, I want to buy Splinter Cell! I hear the main campaign is about 5 hours long. That's my kind of game!! This used to not be an issue. I used to never buy a game until I beat the games I already had. Now, I buy 3/4 (sometimes, TEN) games at a time and only play one of them. Lack of free time combined with VGChartz combined with too many good games on the market equals a lot of good games on the shelf.

I could probably name 50 games in my collection that I've played for less than two hours.

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
Only 5? Anyway:

Mass Effect 2 -A victim of FF13. It's all I play right now. Hopefully, I'll finish it today.

Grand Theft Auto: Episodes From Liberty City: -I bought it and put it on the shelf right beside GTA4

Assassins Creed 2 -Was priced so low, I had to buy it! Haven't even tried it yet.

Grandia -I saw the intro movie. It looks like its going to be awesome but all I play on my PSP is Crash Bandicoot, lately.

Marvel vs. Capcom 2 -wanted this game to come to Xbox Live since forever! And when I got it, I didn't even play it.

Infamous: Got it the Friday after it came out. Haven't played it in over a year. Never even got halfway through with it.

And today, I want to buy Splinter Cell! I hear the main campaign is about 5 hours long. That's my kind of game!! This used to not be an issue. I used to never buy a game until I beat the games I already had. Now, I buy 3/4 (sometimes, TEN) games at a time and only play one of them. Lack of free time combined with VGChartz combined with too many good games on the market equals a lot of good games on the shelf.

I could probably name 50 games in my collection that I've played for less than two hours.

Mass Effect 2 you can plow through in two days and get 100% achievement.  I'm in the same boat as you with Infamous as well :(  Bought it, played through the training level then stopped.  Now I also have Assasin's Creed 1 and 2 which I also haven't played.  I need a gaming vacation where people would leave me alone so I can play.  Splinter Cell is a rental for me.  I think having Gamefly contributes greatly to my backlog.

I've made a conscious decision NOT to buy Splinter Cell Conviction today. Just because it's good and I want it doesn't mean that I have to buy it. I'm gonna finish FF13, Mass Effect 2, and Assassins Creed 2 (in that order) before I buy anything else.

Thanks to this thread for helping me see the light.

5? More like 20

Games I own but haven't played for more than an hour. However, I liked them all and intend to play them more. Someday.

Splinter Cell (2 GC, 1 Wii)
Tenchu
Vertigo
Sky Crawlers
Fire Emblem (GC)
Geist (GC)
Tomb Raider Underworld
Sakura Wars (just got it but no idea when I'll get to it)
Grand Slam Tennis
House of the Dead: Overkill

Plus a lot I've sold because they didn't grip me at all

Here's a list of games that I haven't beaten and want to get back to:

de Blob (Wii)
Klonoa (Wii)
A Boy and His Blob (Wii)
Donkey Kong: Jungle Beat (Wii)
Endless Ocean 2: Blue World (Wii)
Little King's Story (Wii)
Rabbids Go Home (Wii)
Sonic Unleashed (Wii)

Paper Mario (VC)
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (VC)

World of Goo (WW)
LostWinds: Winter of the Melodias (WW)

Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon (DS)
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (DS)
The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (DS)

I guess if I were to put five of them into a shame list, this is how it would go:

1. The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (VC) - Never played it on the N64... and now that I have it on the VC, I'm not even playing it! Shame!
2. The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (DS) - I beat the first dungeon, and somehow I never got back to playing it. Makes it worse that I have the sequel to a game that I barely played. Shame!
3. World of Goo (WW) - I've heard so much praise... and I've barely played this game. Shame!
4. Little King's Story (Wii) - I played it, loved it... and somehow forgot about it. Shame!
5. All of those platfomers (All) - I call myself a platformer fan... and I've got all these wonderful platfomers waiting to be played! Shame!

Shame!

Bioshock - I played it on 360, but I couldn't change to southpaw so I was annoyed. Plan to play it on PC at some point.
MGS4 - Just haven't gotten into it yet.
Infinite Undiscovery - I like the combat system, and the story seems okay, but I've only played it for 2 hours. Kept putting it off while I finished Fallout 3/Fable/Lost Odyssey/Blue Dragon/Mass Effect1+2 etc.
Valkyria Chronicles - Read above.
Torchlight - I played it a fair bit at first, but just stopped afterwards.