By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 5 games you've regrettably haven't played(or really gotten into) that u own

Demon's Souls - difficulty+time consumption and no anime style is pushing it behind the other lined up JRPGs

SMT: Strange Journey - It doesn't have a suspend function >_> I already have enough games to play at home, this was planned to be played on my way to classes and sometimes during breaks, but now it won't do.

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune - shooting controls start annoying me every time I pick it up. I haven't gotten past the first two hours. They are probably fine, but I've only played shooters with a mouse and a lightgun/wiimote.

That's what I can think off. I've interrupted Star Ocean International for FFXIII, but I'll get back to it, and I have't started Resonance of Fate yet, but that'll come too.

Around the Network

Let's see....

-Unreal Tournament 3 (PS3)

-Okami (PS2)

-Guitar Hero

-Warhawk (PS3)

-A ton of PSP games :P

1. Portal (Got it for 5 bucks on steam...but I still need to play it.
2. Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 (Bought it years ago, but needed a new computer to play it.  But now that I have the new computer...still haven't played it.)
3. Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (Bought it a long time ago...but never played it.)
4. Odin Sphere (Played about 20 hours of it and then took a break...and never came back.  I need to replay it.)
5. LEGO Batman: The Video Game (Got through half the main game, but took a break....and its been almost a 2 year break.)

Edit: Just re-read the title of the thread 'that you own'.  Had to change my list.

Six upcoming games you should look into:

Goodfella said:
Let's see....

-Unreal Tournament 3 (PS3)

-Okami (PS2)

-Guitar Hero

-Warhawk (PS3)

-A ton of PSP games :P

I would've added Okami too but I wanted to keep my list short.  Too many games and not enough time.

In no particular order:

Eternal Darkness
Baldur's Gate 2 (I finally got around to finishing the first one last year, 11 years after i bought it...)
Metroid Prime 2 & 3

Can't remember what other games I've bought and haven't played yet, the list just keeps getting bigger though.

Around the Network

Demon's Souls and maybe Uncharted 2 are the ones that make me wish that I had a PS3 just so I can experience those two icons, the whole "Rape hard difficulty" of Demon's Souls makes the stronger appeal as I like a challenge and it does seem like a fun game after having watched it's nomination for some game sites GOTY.

The history is written by the Victors.

Ratchet and Clank: Future Tools of Destruction - I love the Ratchet games but I just never had the will or time to finish the game, I need to get back on it sometime.

Dragon Quest VIII - I got really into this game, I don't know why I stopped playing but it is a great game.

The Devil May Cry series

The first Splinter Cell for PS2, never got far enough in the game to get interested I guess.

Three PS1 RPGs:

Final Fantasy Tactics
Vagrant Story
Xenogears

-pokemon platinium
-ssbm

those are the ones I remember

1. Half Life 2 The Orange Box: (360) Stopped playing like 2 years ago. Never even finished portal

2. Zack and Wiki (Wii) I'm actually at the very end but I just been sidetracked

3. Super Mario Galaxy (Wii) I think I still have 20 stars to get. I plan on completing the game before I play SMG 2

4. Lit (WiiWare) a level was kicking my ass and I never returned to it

5..My back log...

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2