By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 5 games you've regrettably haven't played(or really gotten into) that u own

d21lewis said:

Xbox 360

Ghostbusters (Loved this game.  Why did I stop playing it?)

You need to finish it, tell me how awesome you thought Time Square and Lost Island were, buy it again, and then convince everyone else to buy it. 

As for my list in order that I plan to get to them:

1. Batman: Arkham Asylum (PS3)
  2. Deadly Premonition (360)
  3. New Super Mario Bros Wii (Wii)
  4. Bioshock 2 (360)
  5. Silent Hill: Shattered Memories (Wii)

-edit-

And throw Gears of War 2 in there somewhere since I probably have less then an hour or so left, I just haven't haven't gotten around to it.

Around the Network

I've learned nothing. I bought TMNT ($11)and Red Faction Guerilla ($12)for the 360 (and the sad thing is, while making this post, I'd forgotten what the second game was. I had to LOOK IN THE BAG to see that I'd bought RFG) about an hour ago.

I'm downloading Burnout Dominator ($15) and Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max ($20) for the PSP right now. I have no will power. I may as well have gone ahead and gotten Splinter Cell Conviction.

I also got "Hotel For Dogs" on DVD. My local video rental store is going out of business. The guy told me that right now they're just selling select merchandise. On April 30th, EVERYTHING must go. I suspect a lot of stuff I don't really want will end up on my shelves.......or neatly stacked on the floor beside my shelves since my shelves have been filled months.

hduser said:
AdventWolf said:
I forgot about Shadow of The Colossus, I really need to play that.

SOTC is also on my list of games to finish.  I beat 4 Colossi (?) then took a break never came back.

I never started it :(. When I joined this forum I learned of the cult following and thought I'd give it a try.
Plus it was in that one movie with Adam Sandler and Don Cheadle and it seemed interesting :P.

Right now I'm giving another try to GT2 on my 32 full hd. I know it hurts my eyes a little but it's always good to remember how it all started.

Apart from that I play Killzone 2, Uncharted, MGS4 and GT3...

1. Mass Effect- Played it for a few hours and it sat shelved for months... I eventually traded it in.
  2. LBP - Never picked it up but I'm thinking about it now.
  3. The Orange Box - Played about 2/3's of Half Life 2 and haven't even tried any of the other parts.
  4. Bad Company 2 - Put a few hours into it but I've overdone the FPS genre lately
  5. Metro 2033- Same as above

Around the Network

1. A Boy and his Blob (WII)
2. My life as a Darklord (WW)
3. GTA Chinatown wars (ds)
4. Viva pinata pocket paradise (ds)
5. Game and watch collection (ds)

"But as always, technology refused to be dignity's bitch."--Vance DeGeneres

http://cheezburger.com/danatblair/lolz/View/4772264960

Oh snap I have about 4 GameCube games that I reaally want to play and get into but I just have too many other games to play.

I own but have nerve played

Metroid Prime 2: Echoes
Okami
No More Heroes
Resident Evil
Super Paper Mario

Yakuza
Yakuza 2
Pyschonauts
The Longest Journey
Planescape: Torment

Please not that I do not own these games in any form

I mostly played my ps2 games and pc ones but here are some.

PC Battlefield 2194 (?) didn't play much but looks hellafun.

L4D, did play quite a bit but got it when the 2nd one came out so my friends stopped playing and so did I.

Fallout 3, I love RPGs but currently playing FF13/MW2.

Batman Arkham, am half way but since I got MW2 and FF13 I haven't played.

Have a few more on the pc, Gothic trio etc..

Gonna finish em all sometime