By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 5 games you've regrettably haven't played(or really gotten into) that u own

My list would be:

1. GTA: San Andreas (PS2)
  2. Kingdom Hearts (PS2)
  3. Mario Galaxy (Wii)
  4. MGS4 (PS3)
  5. Crackdown (360)

Around the Network

i always play the games that i own till i finish them, even if the gen is over.
as for the games that i do not own , thanfully i do not have any this gen all the games i missed out on i got =]

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Hmmm... usually I estimate all games I own lol BUT Killzone 2. I really wanna play the Online again, but I borrowed it to a friend of mine like 5 months ago so... >_>

Oh and Fat Princess! I forgot it lol Played the story (well actually my cousin did, I was busy on the laptop at that time) no online, nothing. Got one trophy tho :P

1. MGS 4
2. Bioshock
3. Assassin's Creed
4. Prince of Persia trilogy on PS2
5. Splinter Cell trilogy on PS2

Gears 1,2 - only played 10 mins and got bored
Halo 3, ODST - 20mins of each, got bored
Mass Effect - put about 8 hours in and got fed up with the jerky gameplay, good game though
UFC - played against friends loads, not touched campaign
Tekken 6 - got it on Xbox, not keen on controls
Ratchet & Clank: Tools of destruction - not even put it in my drive
MAG - got fed up of dying so thinking of selling it, only level 3
Assassins Creed 2, Borderlands, Prototype, Darksiders, Prince of Persia, GTA 4, Midnight Club LA

Oops you said 5. I keep buying games in sales or off friends 2nd hand and never playing them, too scared to miss a bargain. :(

-Insert PSN Portable ID here-

-Insert XBL Portable ID here-

-Insert Witty Quote/Comment here-

Around the Network

Fatal Frame 1-3
Dark Cloud 2
Yakuza
Shinobi
Skygunner

All of those are PS2 games. I've played a bit of all of them, enjoyed the little that I played, but for some reason or another, I just haven't gotten around to delving deeper into them and finishing them. I actually have like 80+ PS2 games that I haven't gotten around to playing yet (and probably never will :-/), but the five I listed are the ones that I really want to finish at some point.

Zargeras said:

1. MGS 4
2. Bioshock
3. Assassin's Creed
4. Prince of Persia trilogy on PS2
5. Splinter Cell trilogy on PS2

Not to cast stones at glass houses but you gotta play Bioshock.  It was a great game.

Severance said:
as for the games that i do not own , thanfully i do not have any this gen all the games i missed out on i got =]

If only I had the time nowadays to finish them.  I finish most of my games but sometimes you just can't keep up and a few games go by the whey side.  If I ever get layed off, I'll get around to them.

hduser said:
Severance said:

If only I had the time nowadays to finish them.  I finish most of my games but sometimes you just can't keep up and a few games go by the whey side.  If I ever get layed off, I'll get around to them.

i don't too , thats why i said even if the gen is over i take my time.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

I would love to play Gears again, I gave up on the first Berserker as I got pretty bored at the time, wish I had given it another go now.

Mass Effect series - still haven't played those yet :/

Fable Lost Chapters - my favourite game of all time, some pikey stole my copy out of my locker :| Cheap douche.

Metro 2033 - Chances are a friend might let me borrow it.

Borderlands - Seems like the sort of game I would enjoy, but never seem to have enough cash to buy it and when I do I tend to buy games higher on my priority list that tend to be more expensive

The history is written by the Victors.