By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Will you purchase Starcraft 2?

Will you purchase Starcraft 2?

Yes (when?) 113 71.97%

No (why?) 44 28.03%

Total:157

Just thought it'd be fun/interesting to gauge how many VGChartz members will be buying starcraft 2.

I initially was going to give multiple reasons for purchasing/not purchasing (eg when its price is dropped or first day or never) but instead of that I've simplified things to a simple yes or no answer. Feel free to put a reason why you're not buying the game or when you plan to buy it.

Whilst everyone knows that Starcraft 2 will sell a rediculous amount of copies I think it'll be illuminating to see how many people plan to purcahse/not purchase it on this site considering the larger console gaming population as opposed to pc gamers. Whilst this is obviously a small sample it might give us some slight indication if Blizzard will be able to make Starcraft 2 appeal to people that usually don't buy pc games.

I'll start. I'm buying the limited edition on the first day of release.

Around the Network

i'm buying the normal version first day. The 2v2 matches are really fun, love to play them with my friends. I have bought all the other blizzard RTS games so it's not exactly a surprise.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

Never got into the 1st one, so no

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

I don't know... I loved it when I was little... But, the only RTS I've liked since then... for gameply purposes since then was SUPCOM. I liked command and conquer for it's campyness...

I dunno I'm picky

I just thought, shoud have had a third option like...

Purchase?! Oh... yeah, I uhh mean... umm yeah *closes torrent window*

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

Around the Network

Nope, I'm not a fan of RTSs.

i don't know if i will actually give a rats ass about it lol

Didn't like the first Starcraft. Doubt this one is going to change me.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

i most definately am and i have no doubt it will be my favourite game of all time, getting collecotrs edition first day

Yes - when they bundle all three parts into a single package.

Warning: The preceding message may or may not have included sarcasm, cynicism, irony, full stops, commas, slashes, words, letters, sentences, lines, quotes,  flaeed  gramar, cryptic metaphors or other means of annoying communication. Viewer discretion is/was strongly advised.