By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Will you purchase Starcraft 2?

Will you purchase Starcraft 2?

Yes (when?) 113 71.97%

No (why?) 44 28.03%

Total:157

I won't buy it, i prefer to wait for Diablo 3. Starcraft is just not as good as the Age of Empires series XD

E3 2015 Wishlist:

Ratchet & Clank (PS4)
Mass Effect 4 (MEH)
Age of Empires IV (PC)
Quantic Dream (PS4)
Mario 3D (Wii U)
Banjo-Kazooie (XOne)

Around the Network

If they remove lan and wants a fee to play online.. Then I wont purchase it. Frankly that would completely turn me off the game. As long as it doesn't cost a fee to play online I'll get it.

Check out my game about moles ^

Xetor said:
I won't buy it, i prefer to wait for Diablo 3. Starcraft is just not as good as the Age of Empires series XD

Blasphemy!!!

Signature goes here!

im gonna buy it cuz i loved wc3 and i love the community on wc3 and they r all gonna buy sc2 so we ognna move on lol and anyways the guy that makes the maps for the game my clan and our tiny community is planning on making that game on sc2 although im going to play sc2 for the custom levels cuz in my opinion SCREW THE OFFICIAL GAMES lol :)

Yes. Day 1.

Around the Network
KingFate said:
The Blizzard of yesteryear is long since dead and gone, so that is a no.

You have a point. The Blizzard that made crap like Rock and Roll Racers, Lost Vikings, and the first Warcraft is long dead. Replaced by a company that puts out pure gold.

I was on the fence before trying the Beta. Now I am trying to explain to my girlfriend why I need to spend $100 for the collectors edition of the game (and making a lot of headway with it).

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

@Gnizmo

Absolutely agree. Blizzard hase made nothing but AAA games for the last decade.

Of course.

I did a year ago.... then 3 months ago I get an email from amazon "oops we canceled the item by mistake, please replace your preorder"... price went up by 5£... yeah oops indeed...

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Me and all my friends are getting this. Not sure if I'll be able to afford CE though.