By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - what is your favorite trailer

i havent played the game, and it is still my favorite trailer

Around the Network

I prefer the double wide...

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

I don't pay that close attention to game trailers but for current games it's hard to go past the latest Metroid Other M trailer.

Naum said:

It has been twelve year since this game was released and I have yet so see a better game ad then this one, it still give me goosebumbs

thats the way big fella.. its my favourite as well

Despite being the most overhyped piece of crap, I liked the trailer, although I do not listen to that sort of music, it was appropriate in this instance.

Also the Gears Mad World trailer was awesome, trust them to make good Gears trailers

The history is written by the Victors.

Around the Network

Oh!  That kind of trailer

Then I would have to say this one, I still get chills at the 16 second mark even though I beat the game, and started the stupid grind and it is getting very boring, watching this trailer makes me want to play again :P

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

Probably the God of War III - Chaos will rise Trailer for me, but I'm not really sure.
There are too many great trailers to choose from...

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3

the trailer for Majin and the forsaken kingdom

Naum said:

It has been twelve year since this game was released and I have yet so see a better game ad then this one, it still give me goosebumbs

I didn't realise they were so similar :P

puffy said:

This is my favorite trailer. I must have watched it 200 times.