By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - what is your favorite trailer

i always love good trailers for games. i think trailers are used to show off of what's in store in the game, theres been amazing trailers and some that just fail.      

my favorite one would be "gears of war mad world". i love this trailer for the fact that its so different from every other trailer i have every seen, it shows of the mad world of gears of war and i think they pulled it off amazingly.                                                                                 

so what is your favorite trailer 

Around the Network

Currently for a upcoming game

Star Wars: The Old Republic, so EPIC

It has been twelve year since this game was released and I have yet so see a better game ad then this one, it still give me goosebumbs

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

O-D-C said:
Star Wars: The Old Republic, so EPIC

this one is my favorite from the old republic 

Around the Network

I liked this trailer. The game didn't really live up to it though 

<insert awesome signature here>

xxmob said:

i always love good trailers for games. i think trailers are used to show off of what in store in the game, theres been amazing ones and some pretty bad ones.      

my favorite one would be "gears of war mad world". i love this trailer for the fact that its so different from every other trailer i have every seen, it shows of the mad world of gears of war and i think they pulled it off amazingly.                                                                                 

so what is your favorite trailer 

That is... awesome. Period.

And why does it remind me of

?

It's mainly the song.

Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Wait, I'm thinking of this:

Doobie_wop said:

It's mainly the song.

hahahaha