By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - what is your favorite trailer

Wonktonodi said:

the trailer for Majin and the forsaken kingdom

Damn, this is why I dislike VGC.. I always see games that I never even KNEW about and now, I'm going to be $60 poorer as I need to buy this now lol

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

Around the Network

I always loved the Ratchet and Clank weapons trailer
and Kevin Butler ads are welcome

oh and the banned original xbox ad where this mother gives birth and the baby starts flying and aging until he lands in a grave followed by: Life is short. Play more.

Wenn killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler killen, dann killen killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler.

sirvice said:
I always loved the Ratchet and Clank weapons trailer
and Kevin Butler ads are welcome

oh and the banned original xbox ad where this mother gives birth and the baby starts flying and aging until he lands in a grave followed by: Life is short. Play more.

my god i think i know why this was banned. 

fanmade chrono resurrecton trailer

metroid other m cinematic tailer

ff13 e3 2009 trailer

This trailer got me so hyped for the game it convinced me to buy a 360 just to play it. I just thought it was the coolest trailer, and the song really created an interesting mood and they matched it up really well with the gameplay. I think it is the only time a trailer has sold me on a game I wasn't already at least considering buying, and certainly the only time a trailer for a game convinced me o buy a new system.

Around the Network

Greatest Trailer of all time for the greatest game of all time.

Bad Company 2 trailer and the Gears of War 2 one.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

This one is pretty awesome

The history is written by the Victors.

radiantshadow92 said:

i havent played the game, and it is still my favorite trailer

Damnit, now I want to play Mass Effect 3.

Stanislav.Ten said:

This one is pretty awesome

the baby one i could tell why that one was banned but this one doesnt really hit my as being bad enough for it to be banned